Tuesday, July 03, 2007

It's all Good....

Back in a normal place, surrounded by normal people, I couldn’t be doing better.

For those of you who misunderstood, or choose to make judgments let’s get something clear… I love UAE. I always have and I always will. I hate the people in the UAE. And that means you.

I spent the last hour browsing UAE blogs – just for shits & giggles. Some things will never change.

Whether you accept it or not the UAE society (created by the likes of you), royally fucks you up. I doubt that anywhere on the planet do so many cultures, religions, races mix (or rather fail to mix) with more discrimination, prejudice, preconceived notions, and sheer hatred for one another. I hope, there is not a society as plastic – full of virgin Barbie-dolls (who shh – only take it up the ass, but we’re not supposed to know it), and Ken’s in their luxury cars (who shh – haven’t a dirham in their pocket for petrol because they just spent the last fill of their billion dirham loan buying their chaste but cheating girlfriend phone-credit), flashing each other fake smiles so well practiced they can’t even tell the difference anymore.

Like it or not, stay there long enough and you become one too. I’ll be fighting the UAE social demons out of my head right up until I eventually return. And even then, I won’t win the battle.

I’m good. I’m all good. And it’s thanks to a normal society.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nzm said...

Yup - there's life after Dubai - we're discovering that right now!

Surrounded by good things and good people - it's all good.

Good luck Tainted!

8:51 AM, July 04, 2007  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Unfortunately for me, there will never really be an 'after Dubai'. I'll always have to go back because of my son.

I just hope the society changes back to what it was like say 7 years ago. Life was good then. UAE was full of beautiful... REAL people who knew their own cultures, races, beliefs and still respected others. Doubt it will ever go back, but maybe, just maybe it'll take a turn for the better from what it is now.

And best of luck to you both as well!

9:09 PM, July 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home