Wednesday, July 04, 2007

When in Canada I Can...

On my parents last night ever in Dubai, we all sat around got a little pissed and took a couple of photos. At that time, I promised to post the photos of my mama and baba on the net because they're rather entertaining. I never actually did it, and I'm SURE it's because of those UAE social demons that scream at you that you have to be secretive about who you are and what you think. You have to be plastic in Dubai. No one should know what or who you really are.

To hell with you all and your secrets. Here's my mama:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's my baba...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And what's probably the furthest cry from the unhappy, fat, mentally retarded looking Tainted Female who spits venom from her mouth at any chance because she just must be so fucking miserable that you all most-likely envision, here I actually am:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


No more secrets... I wear my heart on my sleeve. I am not and will not be ashamed of who I am despite what Dubai Society thinks I should or should not be doing. Buhbye Demons.

11 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

So good to see you and your mama and baba. :-) What do you call the headdress they were trying on? They look shy but pleased.

10:27 PM, July 04, 2007  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Hey Lizza... That's the traditional Local Male headdress... Called gutra & agull... They're not shy. They're drunk and laughing their asses off. :)

10:29 PM, July 04, 2007  
Blogger adevents said...

wow tainted u look so untainted lol, good to hear from you again and better also seeing your picture i guess all is well with you over there , yub u r right about UAE pepole we all now the same here
will be visiting your blog again and again keep it up

2:52 PM, July 05, 2007  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

AD... I actually peeked into your blog last night sometime, but I had to run out the door before I could finish reading. I'll be back. You have been writing again, which is good!

And thank you seabee. It's good to finally FEEL me again. :)

8:47 PM, July 05, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to hear from you My Friend.

Take care, be happy & maintain that radiant smile on your face :)

Best wishes :)

9:04 PM, July 05, 2007  
Blogger i*maginate said...

Hello!!!!!! I honestly didn't expect you to be writing again any time soon, but am thrilled you did. Obviously being far, far away makes you feel more at ease, and good for you.

Now can I start with the personal comment: you are really, really, really sooo beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous.

Anyway who cares about looks, right? It's the inner beauty that counts LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hey tainted it's so nice to see you back here.

Take care & see you around...

2:01 AM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Thank you honey..

I'm a far cry from the image most bloggers probably have in their heads about who I am, ain't I?

It's good to be back. And I bet blogging will soon become a regular thing for me again.

;)

2:11 AM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger black feline said...

that's u your highness? my precious...that's u? u are absolutely gorgeous...

9:35 PM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

So that's a yes BF?

7:23 AM, July 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi huni

Say a big HI for mum and dad and MashAllah the pic of you is just beautiful, to hell with the narrowminded people of Dubai, they just hate that we are outspoken.

Missing you loads, but glad to see that you are well.

CYBER HUGS

Layla
AKA, Dark Angel & Babe UAE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2:07 PM, August 02, 2007  
Blogger black feline said...

a BIG YES! the fratenity of FELINES GALACTICAL has accepted your membership...Im so happy for u and yours truly will be your trainer..u will be given 6 mths vigorous training on how to scratch with your claws...advanced stage! because unlike the novice..u have the killer's instinct to start with!now ROWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! with me!

4:41 PM, August 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home