Saturday, April 01, 2006

!

There are no fucking words to describe how fucking angry I am at this moment.

Chances are, I’m not going to bother coming to work for the next few days. About a thousand racial slurs are running through my head right now, and I SO want to spit them out.

But it’s not fair. One person DOES NOT equate to a whole fucking race; no matter how fucking hard it is to believe it right now. It sure fucking feels like it. Two-faced back-stabbing mother-fucker. Funny, I just read a number of racial slurs about your nationality today. Kept my mouth shut; oh how I’d like to open it now.

You’re not the fucking first either;.

I just don’t get it!

You fucking lose like this too. Why the fuck would you intentionally run your own business into the fucking ground? What the fuck is the purpose of this?

I don’t even know why the fuck I care.

Asshole.

And you won’t answer your phone now, will you? You know it’s me. What the FUCK are you going to say?

3 Comments:

Blogger Emaratyy said...

You got an attitude lady :D

12:26 AM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

Again tainted, we need an explanation?

8:59 AM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Jayne said...

Tell us all about it.........I'm really looking forward to reading the cause of such anger.

9:13 AM, April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home