Wednesday, March 29, 2006

And in American news… today

Kentucky boy, 13, charged with threatening President Bush

When the leader of the worlds largest Army, ruler of the Number One Super Power fears the cyber-threats of a boy who hasn’t even reached puberty, to the extent of actually bringing him to court… I tend to wonder about a few things…

For starters… I’ve mentioned from time to time in another blog what I’d personally like to do to Bush. Why hasn’t Secret Service knocked on my door? Or tracked down my family members in Canada, if they simply can't access me here? I'm sure Canada would allow them to investigate. Certainly, I’m more of a threat being in the United Arab Emirates, aren’t I? And then, what does it really say when a 13 year old boys hates the president so much, he sends him death threats?

Police: Kindergarten student brought gun to school

Clearly, trying to keep the firearm away from your child isn’t enough. Maybe the only real solution here would be to NOT have one? But then, I guess that’s a little unreasonable; considering your unexaggerated need to be prepared for self-defense purposes, huh?

Slain Tennessee minister eulogized with wife accused of his murder in jail

What do you think the motive of a 31 year old mother of three girls between the ages of one and eight could possibly have for murdering her Minister husband who was described by a friend with, “You couldn’t ask for a better person. You couldn’t ask for a better guy”?

Bush sticks with Iraqi contract ban

Are you surprised in the least bit? Why would this man agree to allowing other countries help rebuild the one he destroyed (even if it might be done quicker, and with more expertise), when he can split the profits between only those who are similar-minded? I mean, international law didn’t apply to Bush when he invaded, why should it apply now?

Al-Qaida finds safe haven in Iran

Now, I could be mistaken… But doesn’t this sound a little familiar to you? I mean, didn’t Al-Qaida have operatives in Iraq, according to the Bush administration? And if my memory hasn’t been completely shot by all the sand I must be inhaling over here, wasn’t there mention of Iran being the next war target for Bush, during the first few months of the Iraqi invasion? And look at that, with all the nuclear-rights talks going on, who needs to imply WMD?

Police: Teens killed man who mooned them

Wonder if they’ll be charged as adults, or minors? And will their sentences will be 2 years, or 10? If you were the sister left behind, what you would feel these teens should be punished with, worth the value of your brother’s life?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tainted, you wrote:
"I’ve mentioned from time to time in another blog what I’d personally like to do to Bush. Why hasn’t Secret Service knocked on my door?"

I am surprised at your reaction to this.

As far as I know, the U.S. secret service investigates literally ALL threats made against the president (at least those they become aware of). It is one thing to WISH things upon him, but if they were to read something that implied (directly or indirectly) that you were actively going to carry out an action upon him, then I can promise you that you would receive a visit from someone.

If you were to post an actual THREAT on a blog, and someone were to bring it to their attention, you WILL be visited (eventually). It's just that simple.

I'm not sure if you've ever witnessed the presidential motorcade before, or seen him in-person, but the security coverage of him is very impressive.

9:14 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Can't say I have witnessed this... And I can't remember what my exact words were cause it was at the start of the Iraq invasion, but I'm pretty sure it could have been read as a threat... In fact, I remember some American's asking me to delete that entry cause I 'could' get in trouble...

I'm outta here for the weekend and don't have access to internet for a few days, but I'll take a look and find the entry when I get back and email it to you, if you'd like...

And if someone's coming to visit me, would they consider it rude if I didn't offer them a something to eat or drink when they arrived?

9:21 PM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I generally offer people something to drink when they visit, but I never expect it from others.

And don't worry, you don't need to dig-up the article. Enjoy the weekend away.

7:36 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Emaratyy said...

"I’ve mentioned from time to time in another blog what I’d personally like to do to Bush. Why hasn’t Secret Service knocked on my door?"

You want his autograph ????

11:35 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

lol

emaraty... lol

9:59 AM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home