Monday, June 26, 2006

Could You Resist an Interview by Balushi?

These are the questions coming from the one-and-only Balushi.

1- How did you discovered the Blog world?

With your Blog’s URL tattooed on your forehead, how could I have not found it after seeing you prance through Citicenter in your pink kandora, with 12 nasty looking women (and even 1 guy) tagging along behind you?

2- Who was the first blogger you visited and made you think of a Blog of your own?

Well, it was this trash-talking-American-whore who needs to get ass blown up by a suicide bomber in America that I first came across. She repulsed me to the point where I thought I’d never make a blog. But then I found UAE community and started surfing the hate blogs coming from our own little home, and realized that these fuckers need a countering voice. That would be me; or at least what I’m attempting to do.

3- What's with this name Tainted? did you had this name before entering the blog scene?

I’m a fucking stain.

4- What is an Ideal evening for you?

With myself?

Bubbles, Candles, and a good movie.

With Black Feline?

Catnip, Whiskas, and a ball of yarn.

With you?

Ice, Orange, Absolut, Pepper Spray, Handcuffs (in case you act up), some paint and fucking canvas.

With a man I care about?

None of your Business.

5- Did you ever sent an email to Emarati asking Him for a date in His Dodge 6 Cyclinder car?

No. I only go after guys in Corolla’s (Taxi’s included). Did you?

6- Do you think of yourself as a Pretty women compare to all other women? and why?

She’s taller than me, more tanned than me, thinner than me, and has nicer skin than me. But I rock in every other way, so what the fuck do I care?

7- What is more important in your point of view a women should have; A nice Body or a nice face?

Umm, since I haven’t been into women (other than feline) for a long ass time, I don’t give a shit anymore.

8- Why doesnt black feline and Harsha get jealous of you?

Well, you’ve taken feline as your new girlfriend; I believe I should be jealous of her. And as for Harsha, why should she be? Currently, I’m jobless, moneyless and about to move into a box with my parents. Why the FUCK would anyone be jealous of me?

9- What will you do if a guys come's up to you and says "You are beautiful" it could be anywhere, in a lift, shopping center etc.

Since I’m a six-foot-tall Ethiopian woman, with breasts down to my knees and a piercing in my lip that’s bigger than my mouth, and I’m in Plastic Dubai, I highly doubt that’ll happen. So, why the fuck are you trying to get my hopes up?

10- What do you think about sex?

What don’t I think about sex? You’re going to have to be a little more precise with this one B, there are too many extensions of this for me write about in a single answer.

14 Comments:

Blogger Taunted said...

I thought my answers were truer!!

1:07 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Stop telling the world my secrets damn you!

1:10 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

but i like tall ethiopians with tits down to their knees.

1:13 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

yeah well... you're just twisted, aren't you?

1:15 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Destitute Rebel said...

Hey me and baluchi are old friends and he doesnt interview me- I'm hurt Baluchi.

2:48 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

Tainted...I think Balushi and you should have a blog together...it would be soooo funny!

5:04 PM, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know from where Balushi picked this idea of interview :)

5:08 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Commenting on Taunted Blog will resume in a week or two. He won't be around for the next week.

12:16 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Earthbound Misfit said...

Balushi is the goddamn reason for abortion...

6:54 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Earthbound Misfit said...

On a separate note....

You are one bitter person.... Cool Beans

6:58 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Harsha said...

Theres one question, I've always wanted to ask. We all know a lot about you.

Just wondered about your transition to/acceptance of Islam.

As in, how did you end up becoming a Muslim?

10:08 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Harsha,

One day, when I'm not busy biting the heads off of people or being a horrible little girl...

I'll tell that story...

Sherlock, No. Not really. I just have a bitter blog. ;)

1:24 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Harsha,

One day, when I'm not busy biting the heads off of people or being a horrible little girl...

I'll tell that story...

Sherlock, No. Not really. I just have a bitter blog. ;)

Hannibal, I was wondering when you were gonna say something. Missed you around here.

1:25 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

And sorry...

That was directed at earthbound, not sherlock...

I still haven't had my first cup of coffee for the day.

1:28 PM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home