Saturday, June 24, 2006

NaaNeeNaaNeeBooBaaa…

It seems there’s a recent flood of egg-talk among blogs. Keefieboy is talking about the price increase, SD went on for a while about finding something of interest in Satwa… and I believe I’ve come across a few other mentions along the lines of Eggs.

All I can say is naaaneeenaaneeeboobaaa…

We get fresh eggs, from my father’s chickens, daily. And lots of them. Anyone interested in buying?

Tainted may have found her place in life. Dubai - Egg Sales Woman!

7 Comments:

Blogger Taunted said...

But will your eggs be fertilsed by the morning, that is the question!

2:15 PM, June 24, 2006  
Blogger CG said...

You will have to compete with me Tainted...I deliver my organic eggs for FREE.....hehe

4:01 PM, June 24, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

CG! I was going to call you this morning, but I woke late and know how busy you get... So... you would have me ringing first thing tomorrow if you didn't pop up here today.

where have you been?

And taunted... depends, are you doing my daddy's chickens?

4:28 PM, June 24, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

your highness...OVER MY DEAD BODY! selling eggs? u are out of.... it's a peasant's job!!!!!...let that peasant SD do it...

4:56 PM, June 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, black pussy! you're so damned corny...or it really has gotten to you're head already you wanna lick tainted's feet!

5:06 PM, June 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tainted Eggs Inc. :D

6:43 PM, June 24, 2006  
Blogger Keef said...

Eggs is eggs. Gotta talk about them - can't sweep 'em under the carpet.

8:42 PM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home