Thursday, June 22, 2006

I’m Anti-Torture, You Should be Too


June is Torture Awareness Month.

I’m sure these photos are still burning in the backs of many of your minds; along with the many others we’ve all seen over and over again in the media. You’re going to have to excuse to quality. I don’t know what the hell I’m doing when it comes to these things.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The cunts smiling in both of these photos disgusts me more than words can describe. And I don’t want to hear your shit about how they’ve gone to jail; how they’ve been punished and I shouldn’t talk. For starters, I don’t give a shit about the ‘punishment’ these particular fuckers may have had to face at the hands of the American system. Concluding that, I believe in the death penalty and I’d gladly shoot both of them without an ounce of remorse.

These photos we see, they’re only of the tortured we hear about. What about the ones we never got to see? What about the rape victims? What about the dead? What about the mentally ill? What about those who will never speak out, out of fear or inability?

It is a fact that the American Government uses torture tactics regularly and more often than not, it’s inflicted on us Muslims. It is a fact that the American Government is the most powerful in the world. It is a fact that something needs to be done to stop this torture and though one man may not be able to achieve much, a whole bunch of us can at least try.

Introducing:

Torture Awareness Month

If you’re a blogger, join Join Bloggers Against Torture.

Big thanks to both, Buj & SS as I saw the image to this on both your blogs first, and decided to check it out myself.


Abu Ghraib Prison Photos.

6 Comments:

Blogger black feline said...

sob..sob...(pls dont get me wrong...sob is crying)..u are indeed our queen with a heart of gold...i shall do mine shortly...

6:50 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Glad to hear you'll be joining feline. ;)

12:20 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Glad you wrote about it Tainted. I hope more people will too. Every voice counts.

12:36 PM, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the blog you have a statement which ends with "inflict on us Muslims", just wanted to clarify if you are a Muslim? Sorry for the ignorance but I am new to your blog.

8:51 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Yes. I am a Muslim. Not a very good one, but I am Muslim by choice.

9:11 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

welcome to the club.. it's for a great cause.. spread the word!

1:13 AM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home