Tuesday, June 20, 2006

In Bed With Balushi…

There’s no secret, I love Balushi. After waxing, showering and moisturizing, I started to think about the possibility of going to bed with this man. Earlier today, I saw a comment where someone implied I was attracted to him.

They say it takes a woman about 14 minutes to determine whether or not she’d take a guy to bed, while it takes a man less than a minute to determine the same about a woman.

I’ve never met Balushi. But I’ve come up with the following lists.

Reason’s why I can see a girl might go to bed with this man:

  • Confidence. The boy’s got that, and some might argue that it takes little more for a man to get into a woman’s panties.
  • Experience. The boy tells us stories about his never-ending adventures in bed with women, I mean things from toys, to role-play and beyond. Whether his stories are true or not, doesn’t matter… the boy clearly knows his way around the bedroom.
  • He’s Easy. From what I can tell, it doesn’t take much to bed this boy. And who are we kidding, sometimes a girl just wants to fuck too.

Reason’s why I can see a girl would NOT go to bed with this man:

  • Health. He never tells whether or not he’s using protection.
  • Self Respect. It’s not easy for a woman to fuck a man she knows is only looking for that, even if she’s in the same boat.
  • Fear. He’d try and chase her around the house, only to piss on her once he’s had his way.
  • And most probably the worst of all, the boy’d be sure to blog about it and let all you in on the nasty details.

I’m sure you all can come up with a few more reasons. Here are the one’s why I’d personally never do it:

  • If a man can bed anything, he doesn’t deserve me.
  • I like the guy. Sex is the end to all good friendships.
  • Health. See above.
  • Blog. See above.

Balushi, how about you give us your thoughts on this. And everyone else too. I’d especially like the thoughts from someone who HAS gone to bed with the sex-tyrant.

8 Comments:

Blogger psamtani said...

There's a fine line between confidence and delusion.

And yes, Im new to the blog, but I find the chemistry between you and Dubai's own R. Kelly fascinating.

9:14 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

Hahahahaha Tainted!!!!!

1:58 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

your highness....if u do that..im leaving for another kingdom...a queen and a commoner? Blasphemy!!!!

6:41 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Well I think you're bang (pun intended) out of order, I mean, you've met me and you never comment on my stunning good looks and sexual prowess!

7:19 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger inmotion said...

Tainted .. I knew u would do the right thing eventually

:D

9:54 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Fall In Line.... said...

Hey Tainted,

Hows life treating you..?? Been reading your blog since a while, although too lazy to leave comments..!!

Hows time off from work going..?

Cheers!

12:04 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

gauntam,

I'm fantastic... BK, are you talking about last night or this post... and feline...

off with your head!

5:09 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:11 PM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home