Friday, June 16, 2006

Tag and Your Local Zoo


Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck…

Screw a kangaroo,

Finger-bang an arrangatane

Support your local Zoo!

A combination of the word ‘tag’ and Buj’s comment about naked monkeys dancing, took me back to the childhood school yard, where playing tag was about as common as the singing of that song. A twisted nature we children had. Where the hell did we learn that shit?

Anyway, finally I can stop my mopping. I have been tagged by Buj, and I because of it, I feel a little loved around here. Here goes:


20 years ago, I:

1- Didn’t sleep after learning about the atomic bomb and visualizing it would soon land on my house killing us all.
2- Had a grey cat called Smokey, who slept on my back while I watched cartoons.
3- Went to Sunday School

10 years ago, I:

1- Was on the other side of the planet; comparing sandy-land to lush land.
2- Was a superstar called Princess C.
3- Had beautiful breasts.


5 years ago, I:

1- Was about to get married; about to get pregnant.
2- Learned to blog.
3- Loved to drive in the UAE.

3 years ago, I:

1- Spent 16 hours in labor.

2- Painted the world in multiple colors & textures.
3- Learned not to give a fuck.

1 year ago, I:

1- Said farewell to my divorce lawyers.
2- Thought I’d found love again.
3- Picked my ass up off the floor, all by myself.


So far this year, I:

1- Made a couple of new friends.
2- Passed a few lessons on.
3- Contemplated the point.

Yesterday I:

1- Cried.
2- Laughed.
3- Slept.

Today I:

1- Watched a dream die.
2- Admire my son, mother and all that’s here.
3- Feel pretty damn privileged considering…

Tomorrow, I will:

1- Rest.
2- Play real tag with my son, around the house.
3- Write.

In the next year, I will:

1- Be alive, inshallah.

2- Be just as tainted as I am today.
3- Still be living my drama; and allowing you all to watch.

And Imma have to tag: Baby Kaos, MD, Balushi, Taunted & Foghorn Leghorn.

If you all don’t come out and play with me, I will hurt you.

13 Comments:

Blogger inmotion said...

fack ... now I gotta do this thing .. ARGH

11:00 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Today I will shout the word "Nawks" loudly across the office.

7:45 AM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Ok, now I've done that, what is left for me?

7:46 AM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

lol u like monkeys too?
i swear that's the first word that comes to mind when I think of work, and my colleagues.

I hope they can read this blog and mine in some way!

11:11 AM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

You must remember the song "Beastiality's best boys"

With such classics as:-

Down the throat of a goat boys
In the ear of a deer
Split the tw*t of a rat
Intercourse with a horse
Put your pole in a vole
Sixty-nine with a swine
Put your log in a frog
Put your tool up a mule
Spray your sperm in a worm
Sodomy with a bee
Shoot your load up a toad

Happy days...

1:04 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

i've answered :)

7:07 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Herlock Sholmes said...

"He who ponders yesterday misses tomorrow"
Herlockian Proverb

12:49 PM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

taunted, what kinda song is that?!!!?!
quite worrying but kinda amusing too :)

1:04 PM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

I've done mine too.

3:19 PM, June 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

%90 of my dreams have already died. I guess I still have a lot of time to fulfill them, but I seriously doubt it.

Day dreaming is the only thing that keeps us going on I guess.

Buj, I do too think of people as monkeys, sometimes I think of them as possums, or potential road kills actually ;-).

9:11 PM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

pheras,, i have been paraphrased.. i do not think people are monkeys in general.. if you are referring to the evolution theory, then i have a few issues with that.

i initially referred to monkeys on my blog to refer to the people i have to work with and learn from, but instead all i seem to be doing is keeping them from throwing bananas at each other.. hence...

1:07 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

QED not hence..

1:07 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

alo my beautiful queen...how are u? I am taking a hiatus from duty..what to do? FiFA FiFA FiFA!anyway...i am looking forward to your next year...hopefully u give me a raise and a better position..lol Queen E is keen to consider my service...thanks to Garfield Part 2..my distant cousin..the fat idiot got to visit the palace...

8:28 AM, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home