Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Catching UP with the blogs.

Well, been around some of my favorites, it seems thatBalushi, is still around to advise us simple folks on the serious issues of the world, that all us small-minded seem to miss.

Taunted with a U is still entertaining the masses with his copy & paste email jokes and other things for shit and giggles in his blog.

Ahmed is still showing the world his views from his little corner in Alain, sharing his weather perspective, and giving us all a reason to tick and ponder. I want a damn paypal account.

SS is still combining her creative writing talents, with famous quotes from famous places and fascinatingly new perspectives and comparisons that woo us. I want to nurture a lemongrass plant; one day. Maybe I’ll learn some patience. (SS… gave me network error while trying to comment… but I was there!)

Foggy is ranting and raving and pissing US off with his words. Damn boy I admire your ranting talents.

Jin’s back, and it’s always wonderful to see what’s happening in her world. Unfortunately, seems she’s suffering a lot of pain.

MD’s still around, shocking us with her tales of shitty customer service here.

Sam is still Sam. Writing his perspective on the only country he’ll truly love and consider home, from way over there in the land down under.

CG’s been tagged; and I’m still wondering when I’ll be asked to play.

And finally Emaraty still hasn’t written shit. So, he should be expecting a slap, sometime soon from me.

I read too many damn blogs. This isn’t even the half of my favorites (Buj, I’m coming, I’m coming!), and most of these I’ve only managed to brush the surface of what I’ve missed out on; damn I need the net back at home. But I’m here today; reading tonight and enjoying catching up.

Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger 1234dsfs said...

Thanks TF for highlighting my blog.

BTW it rained again this evening in the little corner (AlAin), quite refreshing :)))

1:19 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

ah.. and last but not least.... ah...

hey u don't have to write posts if u don't have the time/connections.. let alone comment on other blogs!

just take it easy and do what u can do when u feel like it :)

it's just blogging after all!

10:25 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Paresh said...

Oi! What about my bloody blog!

9:11 AM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home