Saturday, June 03, 2006

Emirates Bank

Emirates Bank has got to the be the WORST fucking bank in the world. Not surprised at all, that it’s their ATM machines that were recently tampered with.

Not surprised at all, that their FUCKING internet system decided to FUCK with me again this morning blocking my internet banking account and forcing me to call their damn customer complaint line.

I am surprised that when I did call them and started to complain the customer-senseless-service-rep on the other end cut me off to say, “You have call the complaint line. You need to call back and press 2 for English.”

Are you surprised that I cut her off and in response to this I flipped? Stupid bitch, I KNOW WHERE I’VE CALLED AND I’M NOT GOING TO CALL BACK AGAIN. WHAT DO YOU THINK I’M DOING RIGHT NOW? CHATTING YOU UP? If I NEED A DIFFERENT LINE TO COMPLAIN YOU WILL HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME BACK.

I refused to call back. I lectured her on customer service & listening skills. I screamed that I’m sick and tired of dealing with this fucking bank and don’t know why I still have an account with them as it is. Too all of which, she replied with, “You have called the complaint line. Please call back and press 2 for English…”

I cut her off again, this time screaming for the manager. Even then, she continued to tell me I needed to call a different line. I was FORCED to insult her listening skills, and ask her what language I was speaking, as well as cut her off and tell her, “WHAT YOU NEED TO REPLY IS, ‘YES MA’AM. PLEASE HOLD THE LINE’, then get me your damn manager.

Only then was she able to stop her perpetual sentence and repeat what I told her to say before placing me on hold. After waiting five minutes a woman picks up the phone, “Thank you for holding. May I have your account number please?”

“Who am I speaking to?”

The woman was hesitant to reply.

“Are you the manager?”

“No,” she quickly said before continuing, “May I have your account number?”

“No.” I replied firmly. “I asked for the manager and I expect to talk to the manager!”

“You don’t want me to help you?”

How much clearer can I make this? “I do not believe you can. NOW GET ME THE MANAGER!”

“Please hold.”

After wasting another ten minutes of my time, I finally get some supervisor. Who initially cut me off, then got a lecture on customer service for himself and his staff, whom if they had a fucking clue, wouldn’t cause him the hassle of having to deal with customers as frustrated as I was.

Today, all official organizations are getting a fucking taste of the tainted wrath; and they fucking deserve it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

I think you need more caffeine, your regular shot is obviously not enough!

11:12 AM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger CG said...

They said that they would call me back about 5 months ago. I called their super duper service centre 3 times. They are great. In letting you down.

They told me that I couldnt do phone banking with them because I have a joint account. Joint with who exactly I asked them. I said it is a company account. They said no, it is a joint account. It is MY COMPANY account. I opened it. I manage it. I should know.

It seems not.

Internet banking? Oh lordy loo. That is still not working. I wonder how much they charge me for that delightful service.

11:51 AM, June 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

7:14 PM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:05 AM, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home