Friday, June 09, 2006

Pride

Pride is a bitch…
…and so are you


Given the chance, I’d say that to your face. But since your cowardice is about as dominating as your pride, I doubt I’ll ever get the chance.

Have pride in your country or your family if you happen to be born into a good one.
Have pride in your accomplishments if you’ve managed to accomplish something few or no others have been able to.
Be proud of yourself if you’re a decent kind-hearted considerate person.

But to be this proud of yourself for whatever delusional reasons you think you have, simply isn’t cool.

You’re no better than me or anyone else for that matter. And to even attempt to ignore me because you’re ashamed of your self-centered behavior isn’t admirable at all; especially considering I could’ve let your self-pitying domination of our first meeting go; if you weren’t such a self absorbed bitch.

In fact, it’s pretty disturbing, immature, undesirable, and unlikable and simply a classless personality trait. I’m thinking I’m better off without an egocentric friend like you.

Probably thinking along the same lines as a few people who know you personally; my bet it is why you are so damn lonely.

Relationship dynamics; why some people can’t get it or refuse to see they are the problem will never cease to amaze me.

So that’s it. As much time as I’m willing to waste on you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH!!!!

4:19 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

who's the unlucky one!

8:02 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

I'm not really back... I'm just pretending to be...

Actually, I'm partially here today, but gone tomorrow...

Miss this damn blog though... and reading others too...

And as for who this was for... it doesn't matter... seems I wasn't being ignored... just put the person to sleep for a while...

As usual, I overreactted... can't be a dramaqueen without over reacting, can I, now?

8:10 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

LOL Tainted...you are funny

8:28 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

HL&H, I miss you girl...

Really do.

Umwah!

8:42 PM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home