Monday, June 05, 2006

Not Looking Back: bubbye Abu Dhabi…

I’m going to miss is the lack of traffic; fuck… the lack of traffic there made my commute worth while.

It’s right. I walked away today, from that God-forsaken company, and I’m not going to look back.

Funnily enough, I was offered a job dealing with the same products for a different owner in their Sharjah office. But I think I need a fucking break. I’m tired.

I’m at my moms house just now. Using her dial up account. I will not be around here steadily for the next little while. I’m moving houses, and even if I weren’t there is no land line in my apartment, so POOF… I’m gone for a while.

I’m sure some of you mother-fuckers are exhaling.

Enjoy your break. I won’t be gone forever.

P.S. Thank you Sam, for making this blog readable for those who insist on using Explorer to view. You all should really be using firefox, it’s better, free to download, and easy too… and even my blog is prettier that way. Oh, and I think you can’t chat in my chatbox anymore with Explorer. Your loss.

11 Comments:

Blogger black feline said...

two things your highness...just go smell the flowers....not by the roadside pls..it's dangerous and the police might thought otherwise..many doors will be opening for u!
Good grief! I thought I was going blind for the past one day and I wanted to ask u where u got that lilliputian font...lol

4:54 AM, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you walked away. I think you were getting ripped-off.

10:05 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger UAE ALIAS said...

looooool, u should consider working for firefox ;)

9:16 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

I reckon this is an excellent move, in both senses of the word.

10:58 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

But now you're bored and can't wait to get back to work - oh go and choose some curtains for your new house, I reckon wooden blinds would be good!

1:17 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Paresh said...

Kudos. Now go do something like take over Etisalat or something.

7:16 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

Congratulations!! what a relief...

6:58 AM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for providing links to some wonderful blogs.

9:57 AM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

One door has been slammed, and another waiting to be barged into :) lol

I wish you all the best girl, and inshallah something better will be waiting for you.

5:43 PM, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6:58 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

You're welcome anon... I'm not sure who you are where I shared this... but you're welcome anyway.

;)

8:55 AM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home