Monday, June 19, 2006

Hey Mister, I’ve Got Something To Tell You


~*~

I AM NOT SEX.
I resent the fact that this is all you see when you look at me.

~*~

Some men will always be the stereotype; sex crazed beings who can’t look at a woman as anything more than meat-on-legs.  I’ve got no problem with these sorts of men, so long as they keep their damn pokers away from me.  Actually, I kind of think a traditional sex addict, is funny.  They’ve always got entertaining stories to tell; hell, if a girl is stupid enough not to see it coming, then she damn well deserves it.

But I’m not that girl.  And I resent the fact some men just don’t get it, pisses me off.  How many times can you say, “Don’t go there with me.  I’m not that girl.  There are plenty out there who are.  If you want, I’ll send one to you. But stay the FUCK away from me.”  Before you get nauseated because he just refuses to get it?

I’m cool with you and fetishes; you and your inability to think strait without climaxing at least once a day.  I can handle the concept that you’re thinking about sex almost as often as you’re breathing; I can even grasp that you might be visualizing me from time to time.  But don’t step on my God damn toes by classing me with the trash that will go to bed with you after a few cheesy sentences and over-indulged compliments.

There is etiquette to talking to people; no matter what the relationship.  It’s not okay to start mumbling about the recent lows and highs in the stock market during foreplay with a prostitute.  It’s not ok to attempt phone sex with someone you’ve just met, who isn’t in that damn trade.

Understand it.  I am not a prostitute.  I am not going to jump into bed with you, because you’ve got a few clichéd lines (that really aren’t that convincing), and you think you’re the shit.  Understand it.  I am not sex.
The fact that you could possibly still wonder if I am, just makes me question your damn intelligence.  And the least attractive characteristic of a man is idiocy.

20 Comments:

Blogger Taunted said...

Oh stop your bleating and giz a bj.

1:59 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

the next post will be nice andmore interesting u all stay here

2:19 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Huh? Ad? What are you on about? LOL!

You saying I'm not nice?

2:26 PM, June 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe.. nice post ... wondering what percentage of men don't think about sex so often ?

2:33 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Balushi...

if you met the right woman... you'd want more than sex. take yourself outta the gutter and you might be suprised at what you find.

5:51 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

There are lots of them out there, hun.

I promise you. Just stop picking them up on the street corner... and you'll see.

6:56 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:34 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

psamtami... does that make you jealous?

There's no secret, I'm deathly in love with Balushi... but then, I'm also trying to get into black felines pants as well....

you want on my list?

10:38 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

I'm beginning to believe you two have a thing for each other ;)

Seriously though, I'm amazed at the shit some guys will pull. It's mostly people who take themselves real seriously - delusion is necessary if you're unable to laugh at yourself when you get turned down.

10:41 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

Damn, you replied before I could edit my post. BTW, you mispelled my username - no biggie, but just for future reference.

10:42 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

psamtani...

I noticed about the name the first time... and yeah... some boys suck... but I guess it's harder for them to get laid than it is for us girls... making the tasks a little more challenging...

Can you blame them for becomming twits from time to time?

10:54 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:54 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

I dont blame them, I just find it hilarious. Im kinda happy about the fact that I can laugh off a rejection - which as much as I hate to admit, does happen.

And you might want to reconsider talking about getting laid in Dubai, as we all know - you could get thrown in jail.
http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/06/03/28/10028696.html

11:04 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Ok, let's get this straight.

I am sex.

I know when you honey's look at me, you just want to discover what you'd feel like if I let YOU.

I'm cool with that, but with so many honey's and so little time, you just need to form an orderly queue.

Look, I'll get through all of you just as quickly as I can, but will always make sure that you're all very, VERY satisfied.

Your pleasure, my pennance.

LOL

8:42 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

Why i have a feeling that Taunted is also tainted?

9:20 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Well if that's the case - Who the Fook is Tinted?

Or Saunted

Or......

10:39 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

I assure you AD, I'm not taunted. Though I did have the pleasure of joining this Brit for coffee, just once. And he does send me some very important updates concerning you bloggers from time to time; through text message.

With that being said, Taunted… You got one of those funny mirrors we were talking about, dontcha? You know, the ones you can get a great bargain on in Karama: make you look incredible.

And psamtani, watch me rebel. LOL! Clearly, you’re pretty new to my blog, huh?

11:23 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

The philosophy of herlock, what can be added to that?

1:02 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

tainted,
i hope i am wrong but still the feelings is there, however it doesnt matter i will keep reading both blogs as long as i am enjoying reading them

9:49 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

your feelings are silly. I'm not him. I promise you.

5:22 PM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home