Sunday, June 25, 2006

Packing Up: Packing Out?

Just when I thought I’d made up my mind about this place and my place here, it seems I’m being pulled right back towards the prospects of moving back home.

I don’t look forward to the Canadian lifestyle in the least. I can do without having to give and learning to take a quarter every time I want to bum a cigarette or someone wants one of mine. I can live quite peacefully knowing I don’t have a hot-house drug dealer, or ‘rejuvenated pedophile’ legally living as my next-door neighbor. And I’m pretty darn content avoiding paying Canadian taxes, on everything I buy. I can live in peace knowing my sons right here next to me.

But, Emiratization has taken a couple of steps further and that security I was on about forever ago is looking less and less likely.

I’ll be moving out of this apartment over the next five or so days; back in with my parents. I was hoping it’d turn out to be a much needed vacation and planned on doing absolutely nothing for some time. But with the current state of my broken fucking heart, combined with the reality of a rather bleak looking future here, I’m willing to bet I’ll spend more nights tossing and turning than I have over the past little while.

I shan’t be around the blogs, so all you Tainted-haters have the free rein of the place in my absence. Don’t miss me too much, Balushi will get jealous.

Before I go, some dumb twat on the last post mentioned that I haven’t managed to logically defend locals, anywhere in my blog. Umm, my son’s a local you ass-wipe. Most of my blog defends local traditions, religion and lifestyle. Clearly you’ve not seen or comprehended enough of it to speak. So do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

May God bless me or him, enough to assure he doesn’t grow to be as arrogant, ignorant and lacking comprehension skills, as you most certainly are.

And by the way, someone forever ago, asked me for the definition of GCC or CGG, as I was always mentioning it in my blog. Forgive me, I can’t remember who I sent it as it was during the shittiest of my connections and now I can’t find the email. CGG is a typing error on my part. GCC stands for Gulf Cooperation Council.

Adios for now, all.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you coming back? How long would you be gone? This place would not be the same without you. Come back soon to mystify us in a way only you know how. Cheers for now :-) Take care.

9:33 PM, June 25, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

I won't be gone, gone... I never really am. I'm addicted to all the trash talk haters I've got... and I'm an internet attention whore.

I probably just won't have time to post for a couple of days, is all.

;)

And thank you...

10:32 PM, June 25, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

What???????????? only a couple of days....i already told tom and jelly, garfield, syvester the ugly feline...etc to come over for an orgy in the palace because u will be away for a year! I hate u!

5:35 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

hahahah Black Feline...
Oh Tainted I know many will miss you (including me)...
Be good now... :)

6:05 AM, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss you Tainted. With your permission, I want to post something for Balushi, as he doesn't allow "non-bloggers" to comment. I am sure he will read it here.

Balushi, you seem to have a good imagination; now try this.

Pretend there are two dice on your computer keyboard.
Got the picture?
Good.

Now, pick up one of them and imagine you see the spots.
What number is it?
Did the number remind you of your first sexual experience?
No, probably not.

Now put down that die and pick up the other one and look at the spots.
How many do you see?
What's the number?

Did THAT make you think of your first sexual experience?
I suppose it didn't.

Now pick up both the dice and shake them in your hand.
Are you shaking them?
Good.
I bet THAT reminds you of your first and all sexual experiences!

9:06 AM, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ok, good luck Tainted!

You sure will be missed!

10:40 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Jesus... You all are too much. I'm not gone forever... Just didn't think I'd have the concentration to post... but it looks like I couldn't resist B's offer.

Now, I really have other things to do (and I should be doing them). And Taunted, I WILL HURT YOU. I know where you work. Hell, I'm meeting up with you tonight aren't I?

Say you're sorry, NOW!

1:03 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Sorry petal, I'll get the first Absolut

1:10 PM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home