Friday, August 11, 2006

I am…

I bitch. I complain. I have very strong opinions. I generalize. I tear the shit out of people from time to time.

I compliment. I comfort. I learn. I individualize. I defend when I feel my defense is needed.

I love. I hate, but usually only temporarily; when I’m still hurting. I feel guilt and regret and at those times I try to make things right. I can and do hear selectively from time to time.

I’m my own worst enemy. Over the last week or so I’ve been through something I wish upon no other person. I can not drag the details here, but as I’m healing (hopefully) from this experience, I’m contemplating a great many things.

I’m abrupt. I removed my blog because I was unable to think about anything else, and as most people know I write what’s on my mind. When restrictions make that impossible to do, I find myself speechless. I didn’t want to deal with the bullshit that comes along with comments on some of my older entries and I really didn’t have the energy to sort anything else out.

I’m selfish. I stopped caring about just about everything except my own issues. And I only read other blogs as an attempt to take my mind off my own personal misery.

I think I’m back now. I can’t be sure. But I am sure that what I’ve just gone through has had a profound effect on my entire life… because of it, I’m not sure anymore where this little blog of mine is going to take me.

All I know is I’m here again. I’m sorry to all those who got all confused about my disappearance. And thank you all for the emails.

A special thank you goes out to Balushi, Samurai Sam, Silver Sara, Hot Lemon & Honey and Laart.

I honestly don’t know what I would have done without your support.

I am back. I think.

22 Comments:

Blogger 1234dsfs said...

Welcome back. Nice to have you back.

Hope everything settles down :-)

8:47 PM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger Lizza said...

You'll be alright. You know you're stronger than you give yourself credit for. :-)

It's good to have you back.

8:51 PM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back, nice to know you're okay.

9:00 PM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Thank you all much...

Means a lot, really.

xx

9:30 PM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

Yay!

9:47 PM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger inmotion said...

life tests us in really weird ways

u'll get through this with ur head high .. its just the kind of person u are

12:26 AM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Ohhh! BabyK! I forgot to thank you as well!!

Umwah. You know I love you and appreciate you much. Umwah!!

And psamtani... ;)

1:16 AM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger purchasewoods said...

I'm so relieved to see you back. Benn thinking about you heaps. Love you lots and will look for you. Kisses from everyone here. Love you, Lin

3:30 AM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

U mean Queen! I wept days and nights for u...and not a single thanks from u! Im considering to take up the offer from Queen Rania.
I hate UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

5:56 AM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Brn said...

Good to see you back tf

7:55 AM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

Tainted :) glad to see you're back...
Looking forward to more posts..
Take care and take it easy ;) I know you will be fine

9:38 AM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Destitute Rebel said...

Hey Tainted, good to see you back, we all go through tough times and I hope you are well and I'm sure you can cope with whatever comes your way. hope to see more posts from you in the following days.

2:48 PM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger babe_uae said...

babeGlad to know that you are feeling better, take care of yourself huni xx

2:50 PM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see your blog is back up. Take care of yourself!

Will send you an e-mail about legal nightmares in the backward emirate :-)...

4:57 PM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger BeeBee said...

Today was the first time I read any of ur posts and I am glad that u r back because I loved ur words and approach to life... Good luck...

8:03 AM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

Welcome Back Tainted, god knows how much i missed you or should i say missed your blog, come on tainted how many time things happened to you and "profound effect on your entire life"?
whatever it is i am sure this is not a big deal for you as a person if i know you by now, you will get over it and wil be back to normal again, just dont vanish on us like that again

9:29 AM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

You know AD...

It's funny you should say... "How many things have happened to you that have a profound effect on your life"

As while explaining this situation to a friend of mine in the UK (someone I've known in person since high school) she says, "You know... I don't think I know anyone our age who has been through as much as you have"

I said to her what I'm going to say to you. Me neither. But the truth is, I somehow do it to myself.

And yeah, I'll get through it. But getting there isn't always that clear. Sometimes, I need some me and only me time.

10:34 AM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Thank you everyone else.. And Beebee, welcome.

:)

10:34 AM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Herlock Sholmes said...

And not even a mention of me after all the support I gave you? Countless sleepless nights, a healthy supply of beers, an unhealthy supply of Vodka, Moral advise, practical advise, religious advise, moral support, More Vodka... Not a peep about me

I am disapointed

3:59 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

rofl...

Herlock... it's RUDE of you not to share whatever the hell it is you've been smoking... If only I could have such hallucinations too!

If you can make all that happen... Why not create your own thank you the same way and stop your bitching?

5:13 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Herlock Sholmes said...

I am disapointed Tainted. This is not the type of answer I was expecting from you. A Simple "Thank you" would have been enough...

That's it, I am cutting you out off my Will and no more Vodka nights

10:35 AM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Thank you Sherlock.

12:14 PM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home