Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Thousand Thoughts…

A thousand thoughts have been running through my brain and a thousand times they’ve been cut-off without completion. A thousand moments have been wasted on empty spaces in the center of my mind.

A thousand is a funny number. And it’s inaccurate just the same.


There are a few things I’d like to gripe about, but the energy is no longer there. There are a few points I’d like to make but they’re too blurred in my own thoughts to create anything coherent in writing.

I realized something this morning… I really just don’t care right now.

A bitch is a bitch and she’ll always be that way. A good deed gone unnoticed will be rewarded just the same. And both work vice-versa. So why care?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What's this about?

9:10 AM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Prometheus said...

Dunno Taint, I'm a bit partial to uneven and wierd and totally forgettable (like mine own self) numbers like 65535, instead of a beautifully rounded off 1000. Hey I love Pi too.

Nice poetry. Put an image of a wounded bird into my bloated brain. A bird like the one that had fallen in my house, once when I was a child. It pained me that the bird couldn't tell me where it hurt and who had done that to her. This was before I went to the Idi Amin graduate school for Torture.

11:40 AM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger caelum aduro said...

tainted,
You've been right about me on most accounts and wrong on afew. Either way, it matters not now.

I wish you only the best all your days.

4:19 PM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Caelum adurO

I'm afraid I have no idea who you are, but thank you for your kind words just the same.

10:03 PM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home