Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mister Blog 2006 Competetion!!!

Ok Ladies and GentelMan,


The Time has come for the Event of the Year, Mister Blog 2006 Award.


In this Competetion, Men and Boyl Bloggers will Tell about themselves, Their Beautifulness. Each Competator MUST DESCRIBE their Outlook and EXPLAIN why should she be Voted as the Mister Blog 2006 Award.



Even to increases their Chances of winning they can even Include The Shape of their Body!


Ofcourse 1 vote for a Boy makes 2 vote for a Men.


Eg: If Falapeno gets 1 vote, it will automatically be counted as 2 against AD Events.



Here are the Nominations:


-AD Events
-Falapeno
-Balushi
-Psamtani
- bklyn_in_dubai
-A Word of Symphony
-Keefieboy
-Prometheus
-Taunted
-Buj
-Ahmed
-A Yahya, Ali & Jassim
-Moryarti



* If anyother men or Boy wants to get Nominated Please let me Know.



The Competetion is begining from Today; So go on Gentlemen and boys! Mention Us your Beauty and Tell Us How beautifull You Are To Get Our Votes.

12 Comments:

Blogger Tainted Female said...

Speak for yourself. I care how a man looks!

8:05 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

Lets just say I'm honored to be nominated...

8:10 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Destitute Rebel said...

Balushi will win hands down. This is a good onw is it an annual thing at your blog. lol.

8:21 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Jassim said...

I was nominated? lol, thank you.

9:16 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger 1234dsfs said...

LOL!! Nice idea, I was the anon commenting on the previous post asking Balushi to use an poll (too lazy to sign in). Didnt know it would do this much damage and start a Mr.Blogger poll :-(

My vote is for ... (not me)

9:29 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Balushi, I voted for you. So when's the party to celebrate your victory?

10:42 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks B, Big Mac it is on you!

11:38 PM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi folk, I'm balushi.

VOTE for me becuz I am always horny. Sometimes I suck my own ****

1:59 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Jassim said...

No fair...u have put all secret arabian guys together. Me and Ali have our own seperate blogs and even Yahya has a private blog somewhere :-(

And where is Emirati?

11:53 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Jassim said...

ok my mistake...just checked the voteing form :-). People vote for me!

11:55 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger inmotion said...

Ok when are the polls going to be closed?

1:38 AM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger moryarti said...

Damn! I missed this ... I am travelling at the moment!

yallah ...basita, better luck next round :)

3:05 AM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home