Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pssst… Shut Up Already

Did you hear?

He’s having an affair with what’s-her-name?!

She’s a prostitute.

He was caught with his secretary in an undignified position!

She’s planning on skipping country with his kids!

He bought her gold with money he took from his mother.

She had an abortion.


Don’t you know?

He beat the shit out of her a while back!

She’s popping pills like there’s no tomorrow.

He’s got a serious drinking problem!

She had sex with him before they were married.

He’s got an offshore account he keeps secret from her!

She only married him because she fell pregnant.

He only married her because her daddy’s rich!

She only married him for the passport.


Know what the 1st problem with all these stories is? You’ve no way to verify whether your source, or your source’s source is reliable, telling the truth or has all the facts.

The second problem, you ask? None of these things are any of your business regardless of who it’s about, unless it’s the accused s/he telling you themselves. And if that’s the case, you’d be a right prick to share the intimate details someone who trusted and confided in you with others.

The third problem? Whether you like it or not, true or false, someone’s probably saying one or more of these things about you. It doesn’t have to get back to you for that fact to be true either. Hell, I’ve been the core ‘she’ in a few of these accusations myself. I’ve been accused of being a drug-addict, a pill popper, a prostitute, having an abortion, and marrying because I was pregnant, not to mention for the sake of having UAE nationality. I’ve been accused of being an alcoholic, anorexic, a thief, and much, much more. Only a few of these accusations are (or ever were) true.

As per the current girlie (and even boyish) mutterings concerning myself and other things should, or should they not be true, the bottom line is, you’ve got nothing to base your beliefs on – but feel free to believe each and every thing you hear through the grapevine. I guarantee you, whatever poison is being spat in my direction with hopes it never reaches my ears… I’ve had much worse said about me before and chances are, so have you.

And I... I have better things to do than worry about you and what you think.

5 Comments:

Blogger black feline said...

Madam...gee great stuff there! definitely joan collins calibre..i like it...to hell with those gossip mongers...

6:18 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hun, good to see you well again.

Love,

Glengarryleads

11:11 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Rumours, dontcha just love 'em, If I did half the things I get told I do!!
(ps, did you know I was seen leaving Cyclone the other night with a hooker)

2:45 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

BF... Ummmmmmwaaaaaaaaaaah!

Leads... It's great to see you again. I should be popping into your blog shortly. Now I'm SURE you've updated at least once in the month I've been away?

Taunted... To be honest with you, I don't really care what people say about me. I rock and I know it and that's all that matters. ;)

Hufflegruff... Take your spat with Taunted somewhere else please (like create your own blog, since you just made this new profile today!). This is my place to piss people off.

2:21 AM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Welll… For the second time… create you own blog then, please. Most people who know my blog also know I don’t care for anonymous commentators in the least, and I defiantly don’t appreciate them attacking others who comment here – regardless of what I think of the person they’re attacking. If anyone is going to attack someone else on my blog, it’ll be me thank you very much.

12:11 PM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home