Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ready or Not…

So the photos are too big and screw up the page & font. Live with it. Soon they’ll be in the archives and you won’t have to see them. I’ve updated the blogrolls, added a few blogs, removed a few that are inactive. If I’ve deleted yours let me know. I’m lazy, so they’re in no order just now. If you don’t like it… well, it sucks to be you, doesn’t it?

Guess who’s back? Back again. Tainted’s back. Tell some Friends!

~*I love Eminem.

I read something today that made me snap. The depressed, sorry excuse for a woman that took over my blog for a while has been shot. She’s slumped over, bleeding in the corner of room just now and I doubt she’ll be getting up any time soon.

Know what that means?

I’m about ready to talk my trash again. So… New readers who haven’t looked at my original posts be warned… My blog will get ugly. If you’re sensitive to language, graphic images & metaphors, I highly suggest you find another place to waste your time. There. I’ve done it. You’ve been warned. I don’t want any shit about I’ve changed so horribly in the future.

Thoughts I always have and always will believe in (just to remind you)…

  • Most people are simply stupid. Yes, I mean you.


  • UAE expats suck in general, because either they’re bitching about something they can’t change; something they don’t have any better at home, or they’re talking shit about someone else.


  • I can’t stand anonymous commentators, especially when they’ve got something shitty to say. It’s simple really, if you want to talk shit to me… put your spine in it. Chances are, there’s nothing new you can say anyway.


  • And … No… I don’t owe her an apology.


  • And compliments of Irene (you all remember Irene, dontcha?), Click here for a giggle.

    Feline, get the fuck off my throne and hand me my crown back.

    And... uhhh... No. I'm not happy with this skin.. SO it's changing like every five minutes. You'll have to be patient until I decide what I want.

    11 Comments:

    Blogger Tainted Female said...

    ROAR... SO this is the skin I want. But I'm tired. Why the hell do all my (')'s turn into little symbols?

    Anyone got a clue?

    11:57 PM, October 22, 2006  
    Blogger inmotion said...

    The font is too freaking small ..

    don't make me get firefox woman ..

    and finally welcome back girlie!

    12:05 AM, October 23, 2006  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Back with a ROAR huh? LOL!!!

    Fantastic template, just the font, which is a bit small.

    12:11 AM, October 23, 2006  
    Blogger Tainted Female said...

    Why thank you guys...

    But ummm... instead of helping me with my ' problem... you all complain about something else.

    Let me figure out one problem at a time, kay?

    And BabyK.. as far as I know, this one looks the same on IE and Firefox. :)

    12:16 AM, October 23, 2006  
    Blogger Tainted Female said...

    Font Size fixed...

    Now, someone PLEASE tell me how to get rid of those funny things, damn it!

    12:25 AM, October 23, 2006  
    Blogger inmotion said...

    Try right clicking on the window and see what font is selected for your browser ..

    change it .. you should be able to see encoding ..

    that or go through the html code and find out what font is being used and change that to a regular arial or times new roman ..

    those are the only ideas i can come up with ..

    whose complaining .. I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO READ YOU without going blind woman

    12:35 AM, October 23, 2006  
    Blogger black feline said...

    as if im not black enuff...someone kindly on the bloody light!

    4:36 AM, October 23, 2006  
    Blogger Extinct Dodo said...

    3eedich imbarak... glad to see good old tainted, back in the habit :D

    5:35 AM, October 23, 2006  
    Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

    Eid Mubarak Tainted, I love the new template and the attitude. You go girl.

    8:11 AM, October 23, 2006  
    Blogger Tainted Female said...

    Psamtani...

    stfu.

    The rest of you, hope you're having a great Eid.

    3:09 AM, October 24, 2006  
    Blogger Lizza said...

    Spiffy new template! From white to black. Sorry, can't help you with the funny symbols. I don't know diddly squat about such things.

    Welcome back, O Feisty One!

    4:58 PM, October 24, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home