Saturday, April 15, 2006

Heartbroken Hooker in Dubai

“Why don’t you come around and fuck me, for 1500Dhs?” The nineteen year old Syrian woman, my ex met in a club wasn’t joking when she asked him this over the phone.

He explained to her he wasn’t into bitches, respected her just not her job. She explained she makes more than 22,000Dhs each month and can charge this high because she’s new. A few days later, the “I miss you” calls started coming through.

She wants him to be her boyfriend; for free. She wants his attention. She still wants to keep her job; she’s happy with it.

I’m pretty sure my ex is probably the first to turn her down. According to him; she wasn’t bad looking at all. My bet is, she found herself attracted to that rejection, since it meant he was looking for more than a cheap fuck when he met her.

When he told me this, I actually felt sorry for her. It must be real lonely knowing your phone is only ringing when someone wants to buy a bit of your flesh and a fraction of your time; only to walk away without second thought. She claims to be happy with it; and says it’s better than the job in the clothing factory she thought she was taking when she moved here a few months back.

Turns out, he’s looked in a number of places since I left him last month; to fill that emptiness inside him. Aside from the Syrian he came across:

The Moroccan; she got in his car for the first time and spent more than 45 minutes talking on the phone to some Saudi guy; completely ignoring the fact that she was sitting with another man.

The divorced Iranian; though a bit over-weight and always complaining about it being hot, she wasn’t so bad; just not his type, and openly not willing to let go of the males in her social life.

And then there’s the one going through an identity crisis; she told him she was Saudi first, then that she was Iranian, and more recently that she was Yemeni. She only calls at night; has asked him for phone cards and even to borrow his car. And from what I know they haven’t known each other a few weeks. She’s got no shame and he doubts she’s any less than a bitch.

That’s four women he told me about over this weekend. He showed at my door the night before last, actually; visibly broken hearted. Left me in a bit of psychological mess, through his expressions of undying love and inability to do just about anything; without me. I’m not sure where he is, or where I am, or if there’s a ‘we’ again. But I’ve asked him not to stop talking to his girls for now; including the prostitute. I’ve asked him to leave things as they are, and not jump back into things with me. I’ve made it clear that I’ve made many changes in my life and that I’m not ready to give them up again, just yet.

So the Yemini still calls, and the hooker is still dedicating her longing through messages, and I sit and listen to his tales about them, while he patiently waits for me to make up my mind.

I can’t help but wonder if the Syrian hooker isn’t the girl I had that strange staring relationship with in Citicenter; as I mentioned in an earlier Blog.

20 Comments:

Blogger flamin said...

i really liked this post. the main theme through it is that of hollowness. that 19 yr old chick is WOAH...a real bitch. it's bitches like these and the moroccon or whoever u meet and realize the value of what used to be there.

move on with life and with the new changes and if u think u can get on with life AND have him there, that'll be great :)

glad to have u backkkkk hun!

10:08 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

good to be back...

it's amazing actually. Cause one of the things I last told him; in reference to him trying to make me jealous with the threat of another woman, was... "Go ahead. One, Two, or even three attempts with different women will only prove my point. You'll never admit it, but you'll see. Have fun with it."

He's not said it direct, but everything but his mouth screamed the same.

Dunno what to do now. Is it enough for me to take him back?

10:16 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

fiancee hannibal...

left him just a month ago.

My ex husband would only refuse such an offer because 1500dhs is TOO MUCH money for him to spend on sex. He can get it for less than 100.

10:46 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

lollll tainted :D

hala hannibal, good morning to u too!

tainted: well this is not enough to take him back. u guys need to have some time on ur own. u need to figure ur life without him. if he can be a part of ur 'new' life, then it seems fine. but don't go back. u cant continue dwelling in the past.

10:54 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

md... that's a lot of contradicting advice there.. lol. It's kind of hard cause well we're good together when we're good, but nasty when we're bad. I dunno.

And I was teasing about the ex. He used to be like that, but I'm not so sure anymore. He seems to have grown up a lot since the divorce and is actually. I respect him a lot more now than I did in the past.

10:57 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger archer14 said...

I don't think it's right for you to feel sorry for the syrian girl. I mean, what is it that makes these women sacrifice their souls overnight? It's not that they're destitute or something. I shudder to think if women are gonna be this footloose. They come from countries with Islamic backgrounds and they are this free. Then what about the rest of the liberated world?

Your ex(whoever) is trying to make you jealous by going out with hookers? LOL!
P.S
Didja forget ali & fatima & djmoe?

10:58 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Now archer, if he was trying to make me jealous he'd not have come back after a month, would he?

Wouldn't offer me his phone to answer their calls? Wouldn't tell me what trash is really out there, and how sorry he was?

And no. I didn't forget. Just trying to decide how best to word what we've concluded on the issue.

11:07 AM, April 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you associate with this kind of man. you are so cheap.

12:20 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

**yawn**

Welcome to my world Anon. A pleasure to have your thoughts with us. Do come again and share some more of that worldly insight with us.

12:28 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Jayne said...

It sounds like the ex would screw a snake if it had armpits, so my advice is to not pick up or resume the relationship with him hon. Gawd knows what he'd pass on to you. You deserve better & you'll find it one day.

12:44 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Jin,

The ex fiancee is very picky about his women. Didn't sleep with any of these ones. We've got a rather honest understanding about these sorts of things; so I believe him when he says he didn't.

Just the types of women he found when looking for someone to fill the space I left; when I turned around and walked away.

:)

12:50 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

And B honey... you're always talking about your girlfriends in your blog....

where do you get the money to pay them? or are they just NOT the prostitutes? or do you blow them up?

1:12 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

hannibal, what does this mean?

'tumhara aath zindabad'

1:18 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger 1234dsfs said...


No women loves me! because i dont have money!


Balushi.. why are you contradicting your own beliefs??


TF, nice post but I still cant figure out the heartbroken hooker thingy. She charges 1500 - twice the salary of a construction worker, earns around 22k in a month - how is she heartbroken.

Ask Balushi how heartbroken people act. He knows as he watches a lot of Indian movies ;)

1:28 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Harsha said...

maybe he meant 'Haath' and he said 'ewww' to my comment on Balushi's blog

1:37 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Hannibal...

He doesn't frequent clubs as a general rule. Started during this split. Went the one time. The one who's confused about her nationality was met in the dentist. The Moroccan in a coffee shop.

He's actually really decent. He was testing; and I encouraged it when I walked away, because I didn't feel appreciated. I kind of think the way he appeared when he showed up wasn't an act. You can't really act losing 10 kilos, or an empty-wordless-stare.

:)

I know how it must sound from the outside. But I'm pretty sure about what happened here.

Emaraty, you don't think a woman who's used that way would be broken? I can't imagine it for myself; let alone claiming to like this life and wanting to keep it.

But then, I believe when a man touches a woman, he takes a piece or her as he lets go.

1:55 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Balushi...

And now you're complaining about not being able to get rid of them? What's up with that?

2:27 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

So... love them... or at least enjoy them...

sooner than later, a REAL rich man is goin to come around and they'll all leave you for him. Then what will you do? You'll be all alone!

3:40 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

" I mean, what is it that makes these women sacrifice their souls overnight?" no women who chooses this life style is happy...and no woman would do it if she knew she have alternatives.
Its easy to call them names, until you hear some of their stories.
I don't approve..but can never judge them.
22000 is cheap for what they are selling really...what they sell no money can give it back to them.
Tainted...its your big heart that put you in these situations...
A man who fills his emptyness in that way is shallow...you are not...so that one big thing you don't have in common.
Love ya

9:34 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

HL & H...

I love you too. You are not going to believe how this whole story actually ended...

I'll be sharing that shortly.

Unbelievable, really.

9:19 AM, April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home