Sunday, April 09, 2006

He said: I want to finger you.

I said: Finger yourself and get double the joy.

I have no problem with stupid, vulgar conversation. I have no problem with stating your mind, even if you’re vocalizing demeaning, sexual, or repulsive things you’d like to do.

Thoughts are thoughts and I won’t punish anyone for what they’re thinking; let alone for sharing those thoughts with me.

I do have a problem with the way people process truths; and chose to welcome themselves to mine only to find ammunition they might be able to twist and throw at me. This is processing truths to voice an opinion you’ve already formed; and what you’re stating is rarely relevant and even less common, accurate in the context of which you’re using it.

8 Comments:

Blogger adevents said...

LOL,
This is Another How not to get laid tactics!!

2:48 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Sometimes, fingers find the right place with more accuracy B....

Lesson to be learned here, maybe?

And you're right AD... It is! LOL!

Luckily, he's a friend of mine, and is allowed to say such absurd things without me getting offended cause I know he doesn't mean it. Just trying to shock me... is all.

3:57 PM, April 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? He wants to accuse you of a crime? ;-) You gotta get out of the UAE. Too many lawyers.

I always wonder why guys would say such a thing to a girl. Instead, I'd just suggest sexual activity of some kind ;-)

11:36 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Boys like to talk...

You one of them?! Them talkers, that is?!

1:46 PM, April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything I need to talk about, I can say with my fingers ;-)

2:49 AM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Luckily, he's a friend of mine, and is allowed to say such absurd things without me getting offended cause I know he doesn't mean it. Just trying to shock me... is all."

Tainted: Boy do your EVER have a few things left to learn about men, or rather, the minds of men.

Trust me, he made that statement because of the remote possibility (no matter how remote) that you might say "OK". As fishermen like to call it: "long-lining".

2:54 AM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

That goes with the 80% fiction, 20% reality concept I believe in...

I'm sure he'd LOVE it. But he knows WELL he'd never get that chance.

:) I prefer to play dumb to these sorts of facts leads... makes men bareable.... :)

10:12 AM, April 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

10:46 PM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home