Sunday, April 09, 2006

Allow me to present to you:



A woman with no secrets; one who truly tells all; infamous author of all these comments, whose whit is stunningly sharp enough to sarcastically throw me off my soap-box and back into humble abode I shall always reside in, and all in matter of less than an hour, crossing over more than ONE blog entry on more than TWO blogs!

“diva tainted...i formally appoint u as the ambassador to expose all secrets in Dubai ...u are larger than life to make it interesting..lol”

&

“it's a newly created post..u are now the one and only Queen Tainted...and u have the sole right to paint the streets of Dubai red...bravo....Queen Tainted...we are unworthy..lol“

~*~

“gee...baluchi..u are mad...watch out....monica is stalking u with an ice pick...follow closely behind by Diva tainted..lol”

&

Diva Tainted...im unworthy..u are truly the Queen here..lol..

~*~

“i agree...there can only be one Queen Bee...and her name is tainted..the rest are concubines....listen well baluchi...lol”

~*~

“Gee...we have a hit here...Diva Tainted...61 entries to date (incl mine) for this post..u are a bona fide star! I think the other woman can pack up and go home now..lol”

~*~

“i second it...Diva Tainted..Im beginning to hear blood curling scream all around..lol...meow”

Allow me to introduce to you all, with my personal pleasure:
Black Feline

cm85.sigma152.maxonline.com.sg (218.212.152.85)


For envy and jealousy are not something I believe one of her outstandingly strait forward nature should have to suffer, especially at my personal expense. And we all know what an attention whore I am. I should be able to manage letting a little attention go, for the sake of charity.

Since I shan’t be around tomorrow, would all my dedicated readers mind popping into her Blog and letting her know she’s still popular; still loved, for the sake of easing some of her less-than-obvious pain?

Appreciate it much.

8 Comments:

Blogger samuraisam said...

this looks very similar to a post I made a few days back...

8:41 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Naw... most of this one is plagiarized... Yours had a bit of that too; but a lot more commenting… I suppose because the history behind yours was more than a day to both your knowledge… where as, this is resentment shining through is still in its infancy as far as I’m aware. Maybe it’ll have grown by the time I get back, on Tuesday.

Feline, you’ve got more than one FULL day to think of something to say in response; since clearly you haven’t come up with much during your last two visits since this post was published, the time should come in useful, hun!

8:54 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger archer14 said...

Umm..I understand the emotions but
cm85.sigma152.maxonline.com.sg (218.212.152.85)

Why compromise her privacy?
Am I missing something here?

1:41 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

Diva Tainted...i fainted for one full day...i fear for my life...have mercy on a small creature like me....lol....

5:50 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

archer14 because i'm a trend setter, when I do things people plagiarise me...

8:26 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

plagiarism or inspiration? whatever it is, it's in the air :)

12:03 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

lol

feline... I like you.

Wanna have sex?

1:56 PM, April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolllll tainted :P

12:12 AM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home