Saturday, July 29, 2006

Shoot me for my Absence…

So I’ve not been around. I’m also not answering calls unless (a certain someone) wakes me up and I answer before realizing it’s too late.

I’ve been sick. I’ve also been thinking a lot. And on top of it all… I have a new baby to take care of.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Every two hours (ad sometimes even more often) this little critter needs to be hand fed animal milk – through a syringe. A few days ago, the maid woke me up and handed it to me, explaining that her husband found it in the garden and she didn’t know what to do. She’s been abandoned by her mom, I’m guessing because her hind legs are warped and pretty much seem boneless. It must be a birth defect of some sort.

I’m scared to name him/her (because it’s too young to tell yet though I tend to think of her as a female), because I’m afraid it’ll die.

I’m sure this flu I’m suffering is so severe because it’s doubled with emotional issues. I let the boy back in my life (probably the reason I went silent – how can I explain this decision?), and a day or two later he left the country to attend some wedding. I haven’t talked to him much since – but I’m already wondering (hell, I didn’t stop) wondering if I’m fucking myself over again.

I’m pissed of at the sly side remarks some stupid bitch is making – and yes, I’ve been around, just not commenting often. Even more so I’m pissed by the implication that I make my friends treat others like shit just because I don’t care for a certain person. I’m really not that complicated and thus every new remark or action I see is confirming that initial blow that socked me so severely.

Let me explain something for friends, enemies and blog lurkers alike. I don’t like ass-kissers, including those who would like to kiss my ass. I don’t like two-faced little emotional bitches who don’t know when to let up. I don’t like it when someone tries to play others against me using amateur reverse-psychology.

I’m pretty fucking blunt. If I like you, I’ll say it. If I hate you – I’ll make that clear as well. If I say it’s over – it means I’m done talking about it and you should be too. Especially if you yourself SAID you were. Cunt. And no – not talking about it doesn’t mean making cheesy I’ve-fucked-myself-over-because-of-HER comments, while leaving my name out of it; surely so you can deny it if I should confront you. Fact – I AM NOT a witch. I have no secret fucking powers that will control your actions. I do NOT expect my friends to agree with me concerning the people I like or dislike. If you acted like a fucking bitch blindly it’s because YOU choose to and I had fuck all to do with it. If you were choosing to do so because you thought it’d impress me – thought you’d get a brown little nose in my ass, you were sadly mistaken. But congratulations for choosing a new ass to kiss, while convincing yourself that it’s not your intent after I disowned you and you found yourself pretty fucking alone around here. Perhaps they’ll not see through your compulsive lying, multiple personality fronts and you’ll actually be happy. Regardless hun, don’t even attempt to put your actions, your choices on my back. It just makes you look even worse.

And I was pretty fucking sure just about anyone who reads this blog understands that I don’t give a SHIT if you love those I hate.

5 Comments:

Blogger Taunted said...

You need your nails done, they look chipped!!

9:07 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

you're blind. My nails are perfectly fine.

And the kitty died.

4:08 AM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Miss Heaven...

Probably best for him. His legs were so gimped, I doubt he'd ever have had the ability to use them. He'd have had a very, very immobile and even uncomfortable life had he made it. I'm sure.

But thanks for the sympathy.

2:41 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Miss Heaven...

Probably best for him. His legs were so gimped, I doubt he'd ever have had the ability to use them. He'd have had a very, very immobile and even uncomfortable life had he made it. I'm sure.

But thanks for the sympathy.

2:42 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger purchasewoods said...

I'm sorry about the kitten. That is a bit of a heartbreaker and just like you to try to take care of it. Are you feeling better? Love, L

4:58 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home