Saturday, July 08, 2006

Stop Barking Little Bitch & Bite!

I am now going to generalize and equate the entire UAE society as barking dogs; and nothing more. And if you find this insulting, fuck off, because there’s defiantly a similarity. Anyone who knows anything about dogs should also understand the comparison to bitching people; the loudest most annoying fucking dog, usually barks at ‘ghosts’ in the night rather than a real problem and rarely bites but instead pulls his fucking tail between his legs and cowers into a corner when confronted. Where as the truly threatened dog challenges a real opponent with a silent stare before letting out a growl and taking a hunk out of whatever’s threatening him. And about the only time a dog won’t necessarily act as I’ve specified, is when he’s suffered unspeakable amounts of physical abuse in the past, rendering him a coward through-and-through.

I suppose just living in the UAE, is about as traumatic as severe, physical abuse to some of you, huh? Turned you all into fucking cowards? You critics make me sick.

Just as the true definition of the word ‘bitch’ and in every sense of that fucking word, you scream about injustices as loud as you possibly can. You draw extreme amounts of attention to yourself. You inspire pity, sympathy, and even outright shock in people about the injustices you face. You inspire fear, and hate for the UAE, while you psychologically and emotionally disturb anyone within ears-reach of your cries. But you are too fucking lazy, scared, stupid, pessimistic, (you can fill in your own self-degrading labels now), or you’d simply much rather discriminate those who do attempt to do something, while doing fuck all about the problems yourself!

And no; I’m not just talking about the bitching, blogging, UAE expatriate community alone, though you all can make a great fucking example of it. Two days ago, I posted in my blog a request for all UAE bloggers to at least attempt to put something right, rather than just bitch about it. Someone kindly thought to cross post this in the UAE community blog.

What were the responses like, from all these so-called-UAE-concerned bloggers? A total of 6 people mentioned that they’d sent an email to support this cause. And one person, showed their cowering-dog personality:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


You want to argue that maybe no one, or at least no one concerned saw this request? UAE based bloggers take up anywhere from 80% to 95% of those visitors. As proof for you fucking skeptics, for the last 100 visitors (because that’s all my stat counter shows):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


On my blog, I get on average 132 visitors everyday, who refresh or reload my page an average of 419 times (All that refreshing, they must be looking at something, no?). And pay special attention to Thursday; the day I posted the request:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I don’t have access to the stats for the UAE community blog but I’ll bet your ass they’ve got FAR more visitors on a daily basis than I do. Why the fuck else do you think on Thursday my unique visitors ranked so much higher than my average? And I shan't forget, there have been 12 new posts in the UAE community blog since then. Sure it makes sense that only SIX people decided to take part in this; or at least inform others that they had. You're all pussies; perfectly representing the majority of the population here!

This whole society is so caught up in concentrating on our differences; whether they are personal, opinionative, racial, religious, social-status, gender, or whatever the fuck they might differentiate in, that we can’t come together for a good fucking cause, to even attempt to improve the whole damn place for our own sakes! The UAE society is a bunch of lazy, incompetent, attention seeking, pessimistic whores, without the nerve to stand up for themselves alone when they’re mistreated let alone find the initiative to get together and make a statement as a group!

Ever heard the saying, “If you’re not part of the solution, you are part of the problem”? It’s the truth about YOU and the UAE society. Most of the shitty things that happen here, that you ever-so-dearly love to bark ever-so-loudly about, only happen because you allow them to. So now allow me to be the first to thank you for making the lives of the few of us who have the will and initiative to actually change something for the better, all that harder to do. And finally, in BabyK’s most-recent, favorite closing words, Fuck You.

21 Comments:

Blogger Parv said...

Make that 7 people, Tainted. Didn't realise I had to report it in. :)

Oh, and my cocker spaniel's thick as shit, but is very cute, feisty, will hump anything, and loves his toys. I compare him to hosties.

2:18 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Well, Lady… hopefully a few more have done the same, but I doubt it; especially when it comes to the UAE community blog.

You see all these ‘anti-torture’ tags on people’s blogs? Internet censorship, or charity ribbons? You know why we all display the same thing? The advertising of theses things does more than help define your beliefs. Human nature makes individuals want to be a part of large groups supporting a common cause, thus informing people that you’ve done the same will only help increase the prospects.

Ya see?


And Taunted, where'd your picture go?

2:32 PM, July 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely!

Maybe that's because most in the Gulf are hypochondriacs without even being aware of it. It's perhaps mostly genetic if not also due to environmental nurture.

7:03 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:10 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Hmmmm, weird one tainted, that was not me at 2.26, I was in the middle of the desert - we have an imposter......

Never mind, everything's changed now!!

8:30 PM, July 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope these RTA people at DM take heed of all the pleas that were sent in and come up with a solution soon. At least those that shot out the plea would know that they had the fucking balls to make a difference; starting with you :-)

8:53 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Tantalize,

I’m not sure if it can be genetics, considering the multinational public here… Do you notice similar social behavior Kuwait? Or is this more an Emirates only thing?

Taunted, what are you on about?

Louis, I sure hope so too. But usually, bigger numbers make for more attention paid. I’ve called DM here for various reasons and they never seem all that interested. If the public was just a little more persistent; maybe they would?

10:27 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

What I am saying is Tainted, that at 2.26pm, I did not post that.

But I'm sure you did.....

lol

10:40 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

I meant, what 'changes' are you on about?

And you're sure I was acting your imposter?

Prove it...

lol

10:52 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger inmotion said...

I love how Tainted has quoted me!

But she's right!

And I love how she bitches about it all making all those losers with nothing better to do than to bitch and bark and not follow it up with action.

I have been saying it all along.

Tainted .. more power to you!

So ya fuck all of you! except for those that worked their fingers on the keyboard and with the cut and paste on the mouse and sent the email.

Incidentally, Tainted thanks for supplying the template letter to email and the email addy.

11:02 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

fedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaitich ya BabyK... Here I thought you'd get upset about the HELL I threw your way this morning...

Lurve you. Woman. Tomorrow. Drinks? (I need to leave the damn house)

11:06 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger inmotion said...

me? upset? from you? looking out for me?

No I don't think so.

I'd tell you if it bothered me.

Besides you've kinda bitched me out before. I'm used to it now!

HEHE

11:37 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger inmotion said...

I'll buzz u tomorrow during the day to see what my day's looking like and if we can meet up for some Mai Tai's!

Oooh I miss Trader Vic's. I haven't been there in ages.

11:38 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Besides you've kinda bitched me out before. I'm used to it now!

Come on now! You’re giving people the impression that I’m a ranting bitch in real life, just as I am around the damn blogs! Them them how wonderful I am now. I demand it!

lol

Talk to ya soon.

11:51 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger inmotion said...

You're a gem.

You're insightful.

You're sweet.

You're generous.

You bring out the best in people.

You make me feel comfortable.

You listen and offer advice with no judgement attached.

You are pretty with beautiful green eyes.

You're a blonde without the blonde moments.

You are a soul mate to me.

12:06 AM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

awwwwe... now you've gone and made me seem way softer than I'd like the blogging world to see me as...

lol...

and you forgot to mention that NOTHING pleases me...

You know I luv you!

12:18 AM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Herlock Sholmes said...

Dear Tainted,

As the manager of the "I don't care" department of this theme park, I have been authorized by management to issue you a 2 weeks pay bonus for actually giving a shit. It seems that more and more of our visitors are just here to enjoy the rides and don't give a damn about the theme park itself.

You efforts to bring to the attention of everyone that this theme park is actually one to care for are admirable.

However, please note that in the coming twelve months, we will be increasing the price of every ride by 40% or so, there will be plenty of new attractions but they will be priced for upmarket customers only and we will start charging an entry fee of 10% across the board. Also, please note that if you are employed in this theme park as anything but a meat shield you will be fired and replaced by a more appropriate employee. Henceforth, please note that all clowns that get fired will now receive a ban for the entire theme park. they will no longer be able to enkoy the rides as simple customers. Why? Because we can. Who wants fucking clowns around anyway. They smell bad

Ms Tainted, please note that in order to claim your 2 weeks pay, you need to provide the following

1- A no objection letter from the theme park owner. Please note that we have a W/C facility in the management building and if you are planning to take a shit while here you need a letter too

2- Salary certificate
3- 6 months bank statement

Have fun,

Herlock Sholmes

11:29 AM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Lizza said...

Hmmm...

Looks like you're among the few who haven't been neutered, Tainted. lol

Keep biting!

9:47 PM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Herlock Sholmes said...

That's it? I don't get my head chewed off? You are softening in your old age

12:16 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Naw, you just caught me in a good mood is all… would you like me to chew your head off for you?

2:26 PM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home