Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Things All Anonymous American System Lovers Should Know

I love the comprehensive population of the world. The intelligence level of the modern man must be declining because I swear, ten years ago, I didn’t have to repeat myself so many times for it to get through a few thick skulls.

You all know how much I love Anonymous comments; you should also know what I think about the American system. Now, let me give you a perfect example of why, bias’, racism, sexism, and any other ‘ism’ you can think of is no more than a product of a huge percentage of one group projecting the same fucking thing. Here’s a perfect example for you (on both anonymous commentators and the American public);

Exactly 5 posts prior to this, you’ll find one titled Child Sex in India. To get to this post, you must scroll down my page passing a post about nothing, a post about what a bitch I am and anonymous comments, and a post about the Sharjah Animal Souq before reaching the one on India where some anonymous fuck decided to teach us all what we need to know. Surely, while scrolling down your eyes must catch a word or two and perhaps when landing on my page to begin with, your eyes should fall on the ‘about me’ box, situation at the top right hand corner of your screen, including a photo of my blonde head and information about my Canadian nationality.

Should this not be enough to let a person know, who they’re commenting on?

Guess not:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


From where:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Shocking isn’t it? An American (or wannabe, waiting for that green card), in America giving us all in the Middle East this useful information and backing it with all the evidence and factual information one could ask for! And s/he even let us know that they’re supporters of the American system! What a surprise! The same guys who voted in Bush twice in a row, supporting their own system! It’s absurd that we in the Middle East should even think to support a system that we live by, isn’t it!?

Well I’ve got a few things all you American System Lovers should know:

Because of oil you are where you are not because of human intellectuality.

Because of American envy of oil, your country invaded a number countries illegally, most recently Iraq breaking international laws and in direct rebellion of the United Nations. American intelligence confirmed WMD’s while the American public bought into this story only to be proved wrong; something most people in the Middle East could have told you before any American blood spilled on Iraqi soil.

No culture, moral values, still a settled nomadic group

Alcoholics, drug addicts, rising cases of STD’s, broken families, decline of social values, completely chaotic society, single mothers, homes for the elders, taxation, general lack of education (India is in Asia, not the Middle East smartass), a shitty medical system

And I can write in incomplete sentences without explanation too. But because I fear your IQ won’t allow you the insight that this is my description of the American society for you, as I’m sure you’re little spill there was your personal insight on the Middle Eastern society, here I’ve gone and explained that for you. (And honey, my description is based on my hands-on knowledge, spending half my life in the west and all).

No Human rights, Woman rights nor child rights

Single Parenting, racism (is New Orleans getting the attention they need after Katrina, yet?), sex-education in grade school, drug-education on the streets, crack cocaine induced still born children, prostitution, group homes for rebellious teens, and law suites to laugh about (watch as your neighbor slips in the rain and sues your ass because the sidewalk was in front of your house where he shattered his hip in a drunken rage). Nice values.

Still ruled by age old rulers. you are denied the self rule. Cannot determine who write policies for you

Ruled by our favorite puppet, Bush. Need I say more? And because you, the society brought him in; or were the votes rigged? Was it really the American public that wanted to go to war with Iraq; pointlessly killing countless of its own citizens? Is it really the American public that wants such a medical system that forces pensioners into Canada to buy their meds at reasonable prices? Can you proudly admit to voting in Bush?

I support US and truly believe they should take over entire middle-east directly (All Ready proxy) and teach you what world and human values are about.

I support intelligent speakers basing their words on more than arrogant, uneducated, tyrant-like, completely contradictory (you stand for America, but doesn’t America stand for freedom; which would mean the Middle East is free to take care of itself?) opinions spoken way too loud irregardless of the speakers race, or whereabouts.

And just who are you for me to give a shit what you think or who you support? Anonymous. Clearly, you must be capable of comprehending about as much about what I think of Anonymous posters, as you seem to comprehend about the rest of the world.

**And by the way, for someone living in the World’s Super Power, I suggest you take that society for all it’s worth and get yourself educated on the English language in public schooling or something; or have you already done that and learned all you can from that spectacular educational system your government would have you believe your tax dollars are paying for?

30 Comments:

Blogger psamtani said...

The similarities are a little freaky:
- Los Angeles CA
- Comcast Cable comm
- Linux
- Firefox 1.0
- 1024x768

I had to check my IP to make sure it wasn't me :)

2:51 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

Although, since I have a dynamic IP address (24.127.126.xxx), it could have been me. Are you sure you got the right guy...?

3:04 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

It's 6.52am here, and I need to edit the SHIT out of this post.... lol this is what happens when you write being slightly intoxicated...

6:57 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

*clap, clap…* Now that’s an original stab Omier. You should get a fucking award for thinking that one up and all by yourself!

And now that I’ve edited the post psamtani, I went back and checked the stats. There are two others with similar identifications. This one commented, the others did not. So, if it’s you than you’re my anonymous commenter and honestly, unless you were really wasted due to 4th of July celebrations, I expected a little more from you.

7:28 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Just to show how thick septics are, take a look at this thread where me and a few others wound up one TA5, a perfect target.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329024&highlight=gas+mask+washington

From post 21 onwards when he talks about his gas mask and radiation suit. Too funny.

7:36 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

taunted, please link it... we can't see the whole thing like this.... here, I'll show you how... In the below example use <'s instead of ['s. okay?

[a href=http://tainted-in-uae.blogspot.com]
Tainted's Blog[/a]

If I use the right brackets, I'll get, Tainted's Blog

Just replavce the URL with the one you want to link, and then the words 'Tainted's blog' with whatever you want to say in place of the link.

All clear?

7:41 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Damn you Taunted!

LIKE THIS!

7:48 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...


TA5 is here post 21 onwards

7:50 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

And see if you can guess who CasaNova is....

8:03 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

What I meant was that you might have identified the IP incorrectly, not that I was the one posting.

You know I wouldn't have a problem disagreeing with you without being anon, and besides, I'm anal about spelling.

8:35 AM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Axonsax posted a bunch of US travel related jokes. Did I floor myself from laughter, you bet I did. You have to check it out. A good friend of mine from Boston and I always joke (he's American, of course) about how the good people in the US think that America is the whole world & vice-versa while everywhere else is infested with dinosaurs and barbarians. Coincidentally, he subscribed to this theory too until he came over and landed a job in Al-Ain. Now, this guy looks forward to getting back into town whenever he travels on business.

8:38 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

LOL! I know psamtani what you were saying. Please keep in mind, I’m still waking up… I’m pretty sure this is the right IP, but, there were a few people in my blog at that time, only this one showed to have published a comment; none others. It’s possible that I’m wrong, but I don’t think so.

Louis, I'm the same way... I was shocked when I came here from Canada and saw what I saw, completly backwards from the ideas I had about this place... amazing isn't it?

8:46 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

You know, all SecretDubai does is whine about Dubai, and all you do is bitch about people who whine about Dubai. You two really aren't that different.

I love Dubai, but I'm disappointed in the direction its heading in. I was born in the country, and I do feel that I have a right to whine about where it's going!

Oh, and until there is a system of naturalization, most people who complain will be expats, because they actually give a fuck. You wouldn't know how it feels to be born somewhere and still be an outsider.

9:27 AM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, it's amazing the way this place has come out of its shell and evolved (grown) although some polishing, here and there, is required. The new generation especially women (and I mean this with utmost respect) are truly wonderful to interact with; professionally, especially if they're a rookie.

9:27 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Oh, and until there is a system of naturalization, most people who complain will be expats, because they actually give a fuck. You wouldn't know how it feels to be born somewhere and still be an outsider.

Humm, first of all… I love it when a suppressed anger is let out by someone who’s clearly full of it towards me. Congratulations.

Moving on, are you implying that only expats give a fuck about the UAE? I bet your ass nationals give a fuck too, only the fuck they care about would have more to do with cultural, religious, and national values than those of people who here to make a quick buck while pushing their own personal values.

And you’re right. I wouldn’t know what it feels like to be born somewhere and still be an outsider, but I sure as fuck know what it’s like to be an outsider period. Let me give you a few personal details; a few generalizations about my life:

1) I’m a Canadian Muslim that wears Hijab. Locals here hate me, because they believe either I’m trying to steal their men, or I want their damn passport. And I get a number of racial slurs from them.
2) Expats hate me because I refuse to be dumbfounded and blind to rich culture the west sucking away, and I refuse to only see the negative that is on offer here. Expats hate me because they think I’m fucking confused walking around in national dress and choose to be Muslim. I get even more racial slurs from them.
3) I can never leave the UAE without my national son, nor will I ever get the chance to take him back home with me. But I HAVE NO security in a future here because I am not a national citizen and I’m fully aware of this.

Don’t you dare tell me that I don’t know what it feels like to be an outsider, you fucking prick. You have not walked a day in my shoes to know what I feel, or what I know.

And as for me being similar to SD, you’re entitled to your opinions based on observations, but you’re NOT entitled to tell me what I feel, thank you very much.

10:01 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Louis,

I think what I meant was… even when I first came here, it was nothing like the sheltered dumbfounded nation we in the west were lead to believe it was. I found people here were generally more intelligent (especially when it comes to geography and world history) and moralistic than we were lead to believe.

But I agree with what you’ve said, for sure. The changes are taking place rapidly in your sense, and there’s still polishing to be done, but whether people agree or not Dubai’s got a charm, like no other place on earth.

10:05 AM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balushi deosn't allow to post as Anon. So posting here for him.

Balushi, please don't. Don't delete your blog.

10:49 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

He's not going to delete it. He's promised.

10:54 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger inmotion said...

My dear tainted,

Once again you've ripped apart the shreds of such a fragile ego of an anonymous poster.

So Anon. Go get a fucking life, worry about how you should get ahead and make something out of yourself. Oh wait you're probably the result of one of those broken up single parent families that just can't get a break and thinks its cuz muslims came over and took what was rightfully yours or something ..

Please don't speak of the values propegated here because what you and Bush and the land of the free represent is a total farce and total bullshit. Rigged votes as tainted mentions? The rumour of that alone, the accusation of it by itself is enough to render Bush's admnistration a sham and worthless and very ill representing of the morals America supposedly stands for especially when the monkey is still in office after everything and all those lives he is indirectly responsible for ending.

Do not speak of the oil as though you have a stake in it. You do not. It is your jealousy and hunger for power that drives you and those are some of the darkest and ugliest human emotions ever to loom on this earth. We are not in this position today because of our oil alone. To begin the position we are in today is not a good one and that is completely the fault of a super power so hungry for more and a few men sitting behind the scenes that have convinced an american public and a global community into a silence that is shameful on all of us.

If your regime stands for anything it stands for false ideologies and a million dollar PR campaign made up of bullshit.

You're just so sad that you had to attach yourself to anything to be a part of something without really realizing what it is you're associating yourself with.

The anger you have is pointless and only serves to enlarge the dome of stupidity sitting snuggly on your shoulders.

Fuck you.

11:49 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

BabyK… Now, I knew you were my woman, but DAMN girl. I thought I slaughtered him/her. LOL! Talk about put me in my fucking place!

Just one small grammatical thing, I believe the ‘m’ followed by ‘illion’ should be replaced with a ‘b’ and made plural. You agree, dontcha?

Love ya lots.

12:04 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger inmotion said...

moi aussi ma chere .. moi aussi

12:09 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

psamtani...

Please, forgive me for losing my temper and calling you a prick. Not a nice thing to do and well... I feel all shitty about it now, because well... I like you, despite the fact that you managed to royally piss me off this morning. I'm sorry.

3:42 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Parv said...

Well said, tainted. I fucking love and agree with everything you've said. Just wanted to say that. :)

4:23 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

LOL tainted! I love your responses, just another ignorant person who is brain washed...Its funny last night I had this conversation with my hair stylist who said the exact same thing, but he was talking about Israel taking over not U.S...I just sat quietly hoping he will not set my hair on fire...

4:37 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

HL&H!!!

Be VERY careful around people holding hot things to your head!!!

6:53 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

It's all good, I was trying to get a strong reaction :)

My point was, there's an emotional connection to the place you refer to as your home - in my case it's even stronger since I was born there. Most governments empathize with this connection, that's why children born to illegal immigrants in the US are allowed to stay in the country. The fact that you can live and contribute to a country for decades, and still be seen as a temporary worker is ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm absolutely aware that there's a rational reason for all of this, that we outnumber the nationals and they don't want us to take over. But I still feel that I have the right to an opinion about a country that I consider my home, regardless of whether the government (and a silly Canadian girl) recognizes me or not.

So when you're taking on the expats the next time, just realize that they are driven by emotion more than reason - if it were my child's future that was on the line, I honestly wouldn't give a fuck if I were right or wrong.

And don't think that you'll ever be able to piss me off by calling me names online, I'm way too thick-skinned. In case you couldn't see through it, I put in the reference to SD just to see how you'd react. To make you happy again, I'm taking on her too...

8:05 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Wait, wait, wait, wait a second… it doesn’t make me happy to see you take SD on. Honestly, I don’t give a shit about her blog… I’ll read it now and then (after not seeing it for months if I’m really bored or curious about a comment made in reference to it, but I refuse to comment there because every time I or any other rational non-uae-hating person makes a comment, we get attacked by ‘powers-that-be’ under pseudo accounts made solely for the purpose of attacking without rational… or at least that’s the way it seems.

Second, ‘But I still feel that I have the right to an opinion about a country that I consider my home, regardless of whether the government (and a silly Canadian girl) recognizes me or not.’

And I don’t disagree with your right to have an opinion. When I bitch about expats it’s the one’s who keep bullshit blogs like SD that paint a solely nasty picture for an international audience of this truly beautiful (but rapidly deteriorating) country that has done SO much for foreigners that SO many refuse to see; while refusing to leave themselves, knowing but in denial about the fact that this place offers them something their own homes can’t.

If you think I don’t have an opinion that opposes many of the laws or regulations that fall in to place here, you’re very, very mistaken. psamtani, I’ve seen more, and been through more in this country than most expats would imagine or even believe and that’s the damn truth. I just don’t think whining and bitching about the same repetitive bullshit, or siding with a system as corrupt as the American one is the answer; in fact I think it’s pretty fucking immature and ignorant considering the fact that almost all the laws needed for society to run smoothly seem to be here, they’re just not enforced.

8:40 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

In that case, I'm with you... I still think you're a wee bit harsh on them though.

9:36 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

lol

And I agree with that...
but sometimes, you have to be harsh hun... the dense won't take it any other way... ;)

9:50 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

Why do you think I was so harsh on you?... ;)

1:10 AM, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home