Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dubai – Diseased Egyptian Drama~!

So this morning, I get a message from that friend I once wrote about in Egypt. You should probably read this post about her and then this one, if you haven’t already, before the below one. She’s one of my favorite people in the world, with a heart of gold.

I spent a lot of time sending and receiving text messages today, to her and to her husband. I spent even more time on the phone with her. You all have to keep in mind, she’s been married according to Islam (with an Imam and two witnesses) and not legally (in the courts).

Here’s the first message she sent:

Babes, I’m traveling to Yugoslavia next week, but before I go and not come back I need to have my conscious cleared. I took some numbers from my husband’s phone because although he’s denying it, I do believe he’s chatting and flirting with girls. Can you please check this DxB number and let me know who it belongs to, as for ABC if he exists? +9714XXXXXXX Thanks. Love you.

Being the awesome friend I am, and knowing how shitty it feels to have a cheating man, and even wanting this friend of mine to see he’s trash for herself (as I’ve been telling her since she got there), I called.

“Hello,” a young woman answers.

“Hi. Can I please speak to ABC?” I was as friendly as I could be and added a second name from my head, “ABC XYZ?”

“He’s my brother,” She answered, “Who’s this?”

“I’m a friend of his. May I speak with him please?”

“He’s in Egypt,” I’m thinking it’s time for me to hang up the phone cause I know enough, “Where did you get this number?”

“From a friend,” I quickly added, “Thank you. Bub-bye.”

I closed the phone and called my girlfriend in Egypt. She listened and explained that this number had been calling her husband every night and he’d been calling it. He’d sent a message to a Dubai mobile expressing his love for whoever the receiver was. She mentioned his ex wife was working here in Emirates.

Minutes after I closed, she sent me another message asking me to call again and ask her if her name was GHD. I called her back and asked why, she explained that GHD is his wife’s name, and she thinks they didn’t actually get divorced and that’s why her husband refused to marry her in the courts in the first place. There would be no hiding it then, would there?

I wasn’t able to call because the woman knows my voice and it’d be hard to get her name in a second call. I got a really good friend of mine to call her up and pretend she was calling from some society in Sharjah and wanted to do a phone-survey. Bam! That was it; the woman answering the phone was the first wife, GHD.

I call back my friend in Egypt and explain this to my friend. She’s relieved. She ask for a proper divorce and leave without having something on her conscious. Ten minutes later she forwards me this message:

forwarded from +2010XXXXXX: DON’T TALK TO ME AGAIN I SAID. AND Tell your stupid spy bitch to call the number and ask for ABC!

I couldn’t help but laugh. And now, my conversation between the dumb-fuck, diseased-low-life-scum starts. Keep in mind, I’m laughing the whole time. You should be laughing too while reading this. Instead of giving him his real name, we’ll call him STD because the abbreviation seems to fit him well:

Me: You’ve underestimated this spy-bitch. STD, GHD’s brother makes for a great alibi, but since he’s in Eqypt now he’s certainly not the one you’ve been talking to in that Emirates Airline Apartment. You’ve fucked with my friend, understand that if you don’t let her go in peace your diseases will be the least of your problems.

STD: Oh forward this to the fucking canadian bitch. Listen you fucking candian prostitute. Not because you cheat on your husband once and eat black mother fucker another another, it means that everyone is like you. I don’t know is this is a trick you’re playing or GHD (the wife in Dubai). Anyway you fucking one dollar whore watta a fuck r u gonna do about me calling you a bitch. Fucking canadian slut.

And you all thought the nasty shit anonymous people say to me on line gets to me! LOL!

Me: Big words and baseless insults make for a small mind STD. No tricks are being played. You’ve been caught. You’ll see where this goes if you don’t leave her in peace. I’m not going to warn you again.

STD: Ooooh i'm really scared now. Fuck you bitch.

Me: Stop wasting your wives’ and mom’s money on pointless messages. They’re great for comedy and make me laugh, but have a heart and feel a little humility being a house boy and all.

I happen to know as a matter of fact this man isn’t working but rather taking my friends salary every month and then allotting her only enough money to pay for her taxi to work each morning, without enough to eat during the day, then he pays the driver at the end of the day when she reaches home. He doesn’t even allow her shampoo or moisturizer claiming these things are luxuries in Eqypt. She’s currently washing her hair with hand soap, and refused to give me her address so I could send her some proper toiletries.

STD: Lol ask your friend, i spend money on more than both of you can earn honey. Actually, not more than you, cause I know prostitution make a lot of money. Loooool.

He had to send this message three time to prove his point about spending lots.

Me: Of course you’re spending more than us. You’ve got your wife’s (my friend who I’m not going to name on the net), GHD’s (the wife in Dubai), and even your mom’s! Do you know the definition of deadbeat leech? Seriously, talking to you is nauseating my brain cells and you’re boring me now too.

STD: I spend thousands over her money. I know it’s nothing compared to what you make on the streets but still atleast my money is clean bitch.

Me: Clean as in borrowed or taken from your women? Get a job, work for your money, and buy shampoo and other luxuries. Then speak. You’re a loser STD, get over it.

STD: I am working you idiot. The money she makes she spends on her self and i give her from my money. But a stupid bitch like you is just talking and doesn’t know what she’s talking about. By the way i i called you a whore, slut, bitch and pros what the Fuck can you do about it.

Me: Luckily for you, your opinion doesn’t matter to me. Seriously, find something to so, another woman to leech from, call someone who wants to hear from you, try to save what you have with GHD. Little girls far from home need security in their work and life. Don’t destroy that for her.

STD: I know your shift is as night and you have nothing to do now, well I’m working so have a life and Fuck off.

Me: Surfing the net and getting paid surveys doesn’t constitute as a job. Nice try though.

STD: No honey i’m going for my tour leader now. Better than a pimp husband anyway. So go masterbate, find out who you gonna Fuck tonight i don’t care.

Me: So you admit you’re nothing but a pimp husband. Low-life, taking as much as he can from his women. And don’t die before you complete your training. The world would suffer a great loss.

STD: I was talking about ur poor husband who doesn’t know who ur fucking

Me: STD, there’s got to be some truth in your insults for them to have an effect. I don’t have a husband. Try again.

STD: Oh thats why you do what you do

Me: There’s an art to comprehension skills, clearly you’re lacking in that area. I am bored now. Tata.

~*~


I have talked to my friend since. She’s laughing along with me, because really this man is a fucking deadbeat. From the conversation alone you can tell he’s not the most intelligent person. I’ll kick her ass for fucking with him in the first place when I see her next, but in the meantime I’ll be there to support her always.

He’s agreed to divorce her (according to Islam) this evening. She’ll be packing her shit up and moving into the company apartment (which is also a nightmare but of a lesser form) that was prepared for her, until she flies back to Yugoslavia. Thank God, she’s outta this situation. Now, we just need to get her here so I can beat the woman a little before getting on with our lives.

P.S. I’m only here because I’ve procrastinated again and decided to leave cleaning my mom’s place for later tonight when it’s not so hot out.

7 Comments:

Blogger phaedrus said...

woa baby, watch out for people who only divorce (and marry) according to Islam. recipe for trouble when it aint legal.

8:33 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger moryarti said...

sounds like a mexican soap :)

10:25 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Omeir...

Who said I do? Most of my blog is full of cuss words. You'll have to get used to it. I am the Swear Mistress.... Just ask Buj.

And Moryarti, long time since you've been in here! Or at least said something. Mexican Soap or Egyptian movie?

phaedrus, I TOLD HER that at the start of all this! We girls are stupid.

11:05 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger phaedrus said...

qaiz, that's because (read the quran) women are made from the soft, curved most wonderful portion of a man's ribs. so we are, by nature, the most wonderful, soft, curvy creatures. we can do no wrong.

11:26 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

she's the Swear Mistreeees Omeir Khan. It just took me a long time to get used to it. I guess I get distracted by the swear words and lose track of the conversation, especially since I was told not to swear at school and had to goto detention a lot.

Now I can just read em posts and get the meaning quick without focusing a lot on the swearing or remembering my detention days!

10:27 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

LOL @ Buj... now that's just the cutest thing I ever did hear!

12:33 PM, June 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home