Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm a Bitch... Learn Something New Now.

I’ve been accused of a lot of things, to my face, over the phone and even on the net. Sure, I’m a bitch.

That’s about the only thing you and I have in common.

I know I’m a cold-hearted-bitch that has sharp views and doesn’t give a shit what you think of her; especially when you are anonymous and there’s no way (except searching the fucking stats, as if you were worth that effort) to decipher if you’re one, two, three or four mother-fuckers all talking out of their asses. (That’s a skill you know, you should be proud.) Clearly, you’re in denial about what you are; whereas I am not.

Let me make this clear, I will not respect an anonymous comment as being relevant in any sense, even if you’ve just proved the fucking evolution theory with solid facts and want to share your findings. Anonymous are nothing more than spineless little twits that can’t stand up for whatever the fuck they’d like to spit out. Something else we don’t share.

I leave anonymous commenting as an option because it’s not my place to force a fucking spine into all you little pussies. Your mama should have taught you that and I’ve got my own child to raise, thanks.

And don’t give me the shit about how you don’t have a blog and thus don’t have a user handle, it’s an excuse. You DO NOT have to blog to have a fucking account here dip shit and it doesn’t take much to link a fucking email address to that account either. And if that’s too much trouble, look at this this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Notice the ‘other’ option there? If you click on it, something amazing happens!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


That’s right you twat! It gives you a chance to name yourself and link a webpage. You can even leave the webpage blank if you must.


I suppose you’d have to be a fucking genius to figure this shit out, huh? Save your anonymous criticism for someone who might take what you have to say as relevant. Put your fucking back into your nasty stabs at me or don’t bother at all you fucking pussies.

And to that last commenter (if in fact you are more than one), if you hadn’t already used the same sorry excuse for an accusation in a private email to me, it’d be a little harder for me to guess who you are. And you will be back. You and I both know it. (But prove me wrong by not commenting on this, will ya?) You can’t seem to fuck off now; no matter how quiet you stay, no matter how long you keep your mouth shut, can you?

19 Comments:

Blogger Taunted said...

Oh I love it when you're angry

7:53 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

You know me far better than to think this sort of shit actually gets under my skin, dontcha?

Welcome home hun.

7:56 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Herlock Sholmes said...

Left side of the bed?

8:18 PM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that saying 'now the gloves come off'; way to go T :-) I'll betcha, this post will set a record number of hits :-)

8:22 PM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't blame people for what they are, can you

9:14 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

your highness...yes..it's a joy to learn new things day by day...but i thought we knew that long ago....those anonymous craps should attend an orientation course about u..my precious....precious......precious....queen...sorry for the hiccup...

6:07 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

herlock, the foot of the bed.

louis, this isn't the first and probably won't be the last of my attacks on anon. I've said nothing really new with this post. ;)

And yes Aro, so I'm doing the world a favor by being a bitch. Now the rest of you know you're better than me. lol.

babyk, call me.

black feline... forgiven. But don't do it again or I'll have to behead you.

9:53 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Jayne said...

Thanx for the email Tainted. Unfortunately I can't read/understand it properly cos there's all sorts of funny symbols. I'll try & make a plan tho & see if Hubs can't help me out with the link thingy. Thanks again tho'.

10:00 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

lol @ taunted... don't let feline see that. She'll get the impression that I'm of her species...

and jin, I'll take a look at it pretty soon, but you know it has to have funny symbols for html. ;)

10:03 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

hehe.. i like the way you make it:

1-easy for people to bitch about you. (e.g. telling them about the "other" option).
2-make them look really stupid.
3-seem angry

all at the same time.. i guess women can multitask better than men :P

10:22 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Buj,

Don't make this a sexist thing. I have a male ego, remember?

10:25 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

"That's about the only thing you and I have in common"

lollll refreshing!

11:34 AM, July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha big deal and what a way to show how to get a blog account and use the “other” option. Very enlightening. So enlightening that my eyes are still struggling to adjust to normal light.

Tainted, you are very funny. A masterpiece. Hope some day you can get cloned and we have more of your kind.

I am using the "other" option to submit this comment and I am waiting for the difference.

1:27 PM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Umm, smartass... you have to type something in the box that's titled 'name' when you use the other option...

some people are so intelligent.

1:30 PM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

You see now M, I thought you were one of those anonymous twats from the previous posts… Had I known you were you, I’d have known you weren’t being sarcastic and I wouldn’t have had to insult your intelligence. LOL. (But I'm guessing you heard enough of my insults last night)

You’re fantastic. Enjoy your flight and take care…

1:41 PM, July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tainted!

Your words cut to the quick, but the truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it? I shudder at the thought of being at the receiving end of your wrathful pen...er, keyboard. I pray it never happens.

I love your blog!

12:35 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

why thank you lizzy...

I doubt you'll end up there... we've shared a few converastions, I believe and you show none of these annoying personality traits that these wonderful anonymous people love the flaunt... ;)

1:00 AM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another quick thing...I only got to look at your poetry a few minutes ago, and...

HOLY SHIT!

I love it

2:33 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

lol... lizza, you're just full of compliments...

(Now, I'm off to check out that other page we were discussing!)

7:31 AM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home