Wednesday, August 16, 2006

YaY! New Spam for Me!

I’m sure I’m not the first to get this sort of Spam, but it is the first for me… So, I have to say it’s refreshing to get a new plot to the spam mail. No funds lost or left behind from dead or missing rich people, no bank details requested; just a little link to click and confirm a few orders I (never) made.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think I like the email address of the second one best… I wonder if the scam-artists think they’re getting smarter?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

Hahaha! That email address is so funny. :-)

My all-time favorite spam was the one that promised to increase my sperm count. Damn, I didn't think to take a screen shot before I deleted it.

8:49 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

No fair!

I don’t get any of those sperm-count or penis enhancing sman mails anymore!

9:07 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

your highness...well done...protocol wise..I dont handle spam mails...better u handle your own fan mails...it's so personal...lol

7:15 AM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home