Monday, August 14, 2006

LOVE Online… ?

I understand that I’m in the Middle East and relationship courting is a little different here than say, back home in Canada. I’d assume, technology like internet and Bluetooth plays a larger part here. But there’s something I’ll never understand, and since I can’t quite put my finger on it, I’ll give you a visual of what I’m talking about:

If you send me an email like this:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I am going to reply like this:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



How the hell does anyone (especially someone who claims to read my blog), expect any different from me?

Please note this person’s email address. I have blocked out a couple of ‘digits’ to insure he doesn’t get spammed by any of my devoted readers (talk about swelling my own head, huh). But I have to say, there is NOTHING appealing about the desperation shown in that address alone. There is nothing attractive in this boy’s approach. There is no sane woman that I know of, who could take this email seriously and actually feel compelled to respond to it in a favorable way. It stuns me to think this guy claims to have been though my archives (he did mention only to find a picture) and failed to realize I’m the bitch that I am who obviously has no interest in little boys and their childish courting attempts.

Sure, I appreciate the compliment on my writing. But honestly, how much does a compliment like that mean when the writer can’t differentiate ‘you’ from ‘u’?

Bottom line, boys and girls… You’re not going to get into my panties by sending me such crap. Instead I’ll laugh and probably tear you up in my blog for it. Perhaps this can be a forewarning for anyone else who thinks it might be a good idea to send something like this my way.

Someone please tell me how and why these types of people find me!?

~*~
Edited to add:

And I thought that was it! But I was wrong! I opened my email, just moments after posting this, and look at what I found:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I almost feel bad. But I can’t help but think maybe this person will think twice before sending such rubbish to another woman.

What’s that? I lost another blog reader by doing this? Not a problem. I’m really starting to think I need to borrow Sam’s, IQ meter for the types of people I want reading my blog. Perhaps if this guy actually digested what I write in my blog, he’d NOT have thought to send such an email my way to begin with? Maybe, he’d know I’m the first to admit I’ve got more wrongs than your average person, at the top of my list is, I’m not a very nice person.

9 Comments:

Blogger Tainted Female said...

What gets me is how much time he put into finding a picture of me...

It's ok. I've solved that one for him now... roflmao

4:45 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger S said...

Oooh, you're a meanie :( The poor guy just wanted "a nice friendship" with you. Seriously, though, it was a guy like this that introduced me to my husband, so... ;)

4:46 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

Your excellency...it's a no no...protocol wise...u should forward such mails to me...I handle the publicity..pls remember that...It's so difficult to be a royal feline...sigh...

4:48 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

'Seriously, though, it was a guy like this that introduced me to my husband, so...'

So you agree... you weren't attracted to the 'guy like this' but found husband material in someone he knew... LOL!

Yes I mean. What if I was a lesbian?

BF... YOU NEVER CHECK YOUR EMAIL.

4:50 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

* Yes, I'm mean!

4:51 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger S said...

No, I'm not attracted to sad losers but I was bored and evil so I gave him my number and within two conversations he decided that I was, in fact, evil, a pain, not a "good houswife" material and since he was to stupid to deal with me, he decided that his much more intelligent, bright, funny, witty etc (mashallah) colleague would do it for him :D

4:57 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

You're lucky.

I can't imagine most guys like this have friends with such characteristics... Birds of a feather, yeah?

Not only that... this guy isn't in the same country as I am... Should I have accepted his offer to call, it'd be international, so he said... remember?

I wonder if now’s a good time for me to mention it’ s been about three days and I haven’t received a missed call from my stalker in Pakistan.

No use... even in the sense you're talking!

Besides even all of that… I have me an on/off fiancée. Why in the world would I appreciate some stranger who claims to read my blog (thus should know that), calling me sexy (though never seeing me), and asking to call me?

5:05 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger S said...

Oh no, I wasn't trying to convince you to talk to him!!! I strongly believe in instinct. If your gut tells you it's bad, then it probably is. If your gut tells you it's worth a try, then it is. Never, ever listen to the so-called "reason" if it goes against your gut instinct. Bass ;)

7:42 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Samoum... I hear ya...

SS... LOL! It's not the attempt to hit on me, it's more the 'how-to' logic that gets me.

What girl falls for that surface, benign approach?

10:23 PM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home