Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Amazing Really… Does it Hurt you THAT BAD?

Can’t let it go MD?

From this highly entertaining conversation!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care to explain why you litter the end of every paragraph with an emoticon just like someone else?

i also don't understand what's wrong with emoticons? i use it a lot and so does she and so does 7aboob and so does tainted and a few billion others.


Find one emoticon-littered comment I’ve made and point it out please. Do not speak facts that don’t exist. There’s a difference between ‘occasional’ and littering a paragraph.

’ i'm happy to see that u have patched-up with tainted, which is why she's rooting for u, again. i think u should focus on the 'realizations' that u had twice before. i know everything sam, everything, for example - what u frantically searched for on tainted' blog, scared that she might reveal it.’

Could that be a similar thing that Sam himself talked about in his own blog as well? Want to try sly implementations of how evil each of us is MD, really? We can play that game… Just say ‘Go’.

We’ll start with things like, ’ u can just ignore IB and I since u hate us so much. i told u that i will help u get journalistic experience and give u career guidance.’

You’ve told the same thing to someone pretty darn close to me, but up until now only pressured them to tell a certain story for your paper.

And really, if you want to make this about you & I, send me an email. Or, do it in YOUR blog or in MY blog comments – why bring it up here? Why call me a shitty friend here? Are you somehow disproving the points I’ve made in connection to this conversation? Does me being a shitty friend somehow discredit the fact that I kept quiet, didn’t say anything to either of these two having a debate but was put off by a childish attempt to attack, for NO apparent reason? How your attack on me as a friend to Sam, his past ‘realizations’ about me and my horrific morals as a friend here has any relevance to this debate, I can’t see.

By the way, I wasn’t talking to Sam when I 'rooted' for him here, or here. You commented in the first link thus you and I were talking – assuming you KNOW everything about Sam and I, how do you imply I ‘root for him’ him only when we’ve ‘patched things up’?

’i hate it but u guys made me cross it.’

By the way, it’s amazing how often other people make you do things. I’d swear the majority of the population holds a gun to your head from time to time, if I didn’t know better.

And yeah… Since Sam’s post got through the *new* moderation, I can’t help but wonder if this one will? In fact, I think I’ll be posting this in my Blog now, just in case.

~*~

And since it’s now here in my blog, where I believe it’s more appropriate to get into the MD & me spat, I’ll also mention something about MD’s comment, ’i wanted u to meet IB because she works for jumeirah intl and was willing to have ur input in their in-house magazine and she could have helped with her other press contacts. but it's a shame.’

Funny, this kind-hearted, willing to help all who want to become journalists also promised a VERY close person to me the same sort of thing. That person, DID get to meet a number of MD’s ‘contacts’ and it’s been a number of months; no job freelance or otherwise has been offered (which was the initial premise of me introducing them) and no help for that matter. In fact, last I heard (as in less than 4 days ago), all that person’s felt was pressure to give MD a certain story that they weren’t so sure about sharing. Luckily for MD, that person still enjoys her company. So I’ve not bothered even attempting to get involved in that relationship. Funny, how MD can't seem to offer me the same courtesy when it comes to my relationship with Sam.

There’s a few other amusing things MD has claimed here. As soon as she says ‘Go’, I’d LOVE to point them out. And they’re a little bigger than MD’s comment, ‘everything has a limit and today, i hate it but u guys made me cross it. i know i will regret breaking my silence (partially) here but it had to be said.’

Compare that to one from this blog entry of hers, and my response to this one (since it was rather obvious she was implying it was me through her blatant bipolar treatment of all those people she claimed to and treated as though she despised prior to my fight with her, including Sam because of the Bershka she claims to have gotten over (a Bershka which definition I didn't even know until MD explained it to me in her bitching rants); until I introduced the two and convinced the woman he wasn’t all that bad, though she still quietly made her displeasure known, and the kindness she then showed them all around the time my spat with her broke out), here. But of course, that one is just like her remark in today’s comments, ’ i don't want to say anything more but i'm being sandwiched between three of u (i'll leave u to guess who the 3rd person is)’. Pretty fucking hard to guess who that third person is, huh?

I’m highly amused by the number of times people make this girl do things! The whole world must have a gun to MD’s head. I'm also highly amused by the 'guess who' implications this woman is always making.

Yeah, I’m in the mood for a bitch rant just about now. Come on MD, give me the ‘GO’ and we can do this. Clearly, you can’t let the issue of YOU & ME go, so lets do it and get it over with, no?

Unlike you, I don’t give a shit what people think of me. You should know that well enough. So throw your dirtiest, whatever you have and turn EVERYONE you can against me. I dare you. Or, take the high-road, don't dignify me with a response and prove yourself the innocent, better, part in the charade of you and I, once again. (I'm sure you can see the sarcasm, yeah?) While taking the high road, be sure to whisper your thoughts about me to as many people as you can in private, kay?

I’m pretty confident in what I know and who I am. Are you? Whatever your answer is, please do realize hun, once this charade is over I'm hoping it really will BE over (as you claimed it was in your very last comment on my blog, yourself). I'm getting pretty fucking tired of you.

***My apologies for the atrocious writing I used in this post initially. I hadn't slept when I posted it. Now I've fixed it, I think.

52 Comments:

Blogger black feline said...

your highness...pardon me for making light of this matter..i need to breathe..hope u understand.

The whole episode is like Dallas revisited...heard john travolta is taking the lead as Big Bad Wolf JR Ewing...and J Lo gve up the role as sue ellen..perhaps u should put up a post on who's who in our version of Dallas here...the woman with no secrets should be lucy the resident bimbo...baluchi can be JR..i will love u to be Sue Ellen..:)

7:04 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

So you gonna rent out the Madinat Theatre and sell tickets for the fight?

Now there's an idea.

7:44 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:38 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

Tainted female, I really want to ask you something it is obvious that there is something happened or something wrong between you and MD we can not or I can not understand so why don’t you tell us how it started from the beginning and why, sorry but as long as you and MD made this issue public and open for our comments we deserve to understand what exactly started this up? And I hope if each side gives us his story

10:43 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger babe_uae said...

Have to agree that it would make excellent reading as to what has happened and really hold no prisoners rather thank keeping it a litle cryptic

12:30 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger S said...

Nooo! Please not a "he said, she said" blah! On the other hand, I'm sure it would make a lovely soap opera, or at least the first 5000 episodes. Can you tell I don't enjoy soap operas?

12:59 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:27 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

ok...no matter how bad things are between the two of you...blogging about it isn't the best choice for dealing with it.
Tainted...she didn't respond to you with your previous blog, and I guess with your responses to Sam at IB's blog, she was provoked, because Sam was attacking and started off by using foul language to make an arguemnt and you stood by him...
A part of me feels I will be the subject of your next post ;)

4:20 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

your highness...NOT AT ALL...yours is perfect...J Lo was kicked off from the original cast..I suspect it has to do with her coffee table a##...i will love u to be sue allen because u have the star quality and diva enuff to handle such a complicated role...u see she was drunk most of the time...the camel face can be bobby...the resident himbo of the show...silly and inexperienced in life...still wet behind the ears u see..a great plot!

4:47 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

BF... How much does it pay? And where do I sign up?

4:53 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

'A part of me feels I will be the subject of your next post ;) '

So you honestly also believe that I'd attack my friends for sharing their opinion?

MD was provoked by me defending Sam? How and why? Please explain how anything I said in public there had anything to do with MD before her comment and I'll call myself defeated and wrong. MD provoked me with her attack on my friendship morals and she did it in public long after the issue of MD & I was supposed to be over.

And she did respond to my last blog about it. She said she's was bigger than it and it was over, or something like that. When something is over, shouldn't it be over? Why does she feel provoked by my 'defense' of anything or anyone else?

I'm sorry HL&H, the accusations she made against ME personally in public are the reason (once again) I responded in public. Had she addressed me in private, I'd have not have done so. But it's not ok for me that someone attempts to discredit me in public and I say nothing about it in return. Based on that, I disagree with you about 'blogging it not being the best way to deal'. It is to me, when an issue like this is made public in blogs by her, in the first place.

I believe I even tried to keep the last disagreement with MD from the public through email, before I posted it in my blog since she ignored the private email and pressed in public after the fact.

I know you're not taking any sides. And I respect that. But I disagree with you.

12:32 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:00 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger babe_uae said...

Morning Tainted,

You know what, I may be new here but I would rather not know, this person Samurisam sounds like a really sad person who needs to get a grip and make something of the life that they have without abusing others in the way that comes across.

Leave these people behind you dont need and will never need those who inflict emotional warfare on others.

I think this person should meet my ex, I think they are like 2 pease in a pod

9:30 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:58 AM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checklist: GONE
Sam
MD

Checklist: Going Soon
Hotlemon and Honey
Balushi
Taunted

10:20 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:34 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:37 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger babe_uae said...

Sam,
As you will probarbly know I dont know the full story but I do know what it is like to have been hurt by others, that is what I was trying to say in a round about way nothing more and until the full story is known then I have to stand by my comments to let those people who are hurting you go.

To hold onto something that doesnt want you or who continually put you down and hurt you is a mistake that we all make.

But better to let sleeping dogs ... as the saying goes but other than that I cant say anymore.

People do get messed up by certain things and this alters their outlook on life and the way that they view other. Take it from a woman who knows xx

11:40 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger babe_uae said...

QUOTE

Babe_Uae…

Sam’s about as emotional as I am. He’s overreacting and he’ll see that soon enough. I have a pretty strong feeling this pissed him off so bad simply because he doesn’t want anyone to think he needs defense, mine or anyone else’s. And it’s true, he doesn’t. What he doesn’t realize this post isn’t about defending him…

If he had, I’d have pointed out a few more things.

He’s also a last word junkie, so if you reply to his comment to you, be sure he’s going to come back with something later.


UNQUOTE

It is clear that you are both emotional about the subject but hey that is life - it human :-)

I will say this to anyone who feels that they can take me on and have the last word, you are free to do what you want and have the last word.

just because you have the last word does not mean that you are right or that I will agree with what you have written xx

Take care of yourself huni xx

11:49 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:28 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:32 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:02 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:14 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger babe_uae said...

Sam...........

A moron NO a Bitch YES !!!

I AM NOT TAKING SIDES I am just saying what I see and as for me saying take care that is my nature and you nor any other person is going to change that about me.

Please dont insult somebody that you dont know, just because I can relate to some of the things that a person is or has gone through that does not make me a moron or anythign else maybe it just means that my heart is white and understanding nothing more.

Please if you wish to respond then please do so, if it make you feel anymore of a man to have the last word.

Your friendly Moron xx

2:44 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:56 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:43 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:03 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:10 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:13 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:25 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:37 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:27 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I was just pissed off seeing so many people simply ignore you to become the 'better human'.

The last few months that I have been a silent visitor on this blog,this is exactly what I have noticed.People dont reply to her accusations or counter-post insults because it will make them look cheap as herself.Good to see somebody stand up.,

and Babeuae,i dont think any woman will call herself a 'babeuae' or sign off with the 'huni xx'.Maybe you and tainted arealso two pease in a pod.

7:13 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I was just pissed off seeing so many people simply ignore you to become the 'better human'.

The last few months that I have been a silent visitor on this blog,this is exactly what I have noticed.People dont reply to her accusations or counter-post insults because it will make them look cheap as herself.Good to see somebody stand up.,

and Babeuae,i dont think any woman will call herself a 'babeuae' or sign off with the 'huni xx'.Maybe you and tainted arealso two pease in a pod.

7:13 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ 7.13

Lots of people agree with President Bush. It does not make him right.

Lots of people agree with Osama Bin Laden. It does not make him right.

7:57 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

SamuraiSam

first of all, i am a frequent blogger but i wont write this under my name. just let it be anonymous.

i used to despise you're existence.

however,

after this, man you're great.

it's always nice to see someone defend what's right.

I respect you for such an enlightening response.

Nice to see the roles back to who they belong.

Tainted

you'll get over it, bitch.

8:50 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:01 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

*yawn...

And now everyone can see why I love anonymous people so much.

Funny how you all step in when it looks to me like this page of my blog was closing.

Anonymous haters are nothing new to me, so please feel free to continue bashing me.

9:02 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

So I was wrong, again. It wasn't closing.

What a surprise.

9:05 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Fall of Tainted

10:11 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

First of all 'Hamad' lol.. I was waiting for someone to do that.

Second, you and I must have a very different definition for "Fall".

And Sam, I’ve already been over why I don’t turn off anonymous commenting, here.

’I leave anonymous commenting as an option because it’s not my place to force a fucking spine into all you little pussies. Your mama should have taught you that and I’ve got my own child to raise, thanks.’

You wanted me to ‘defend’ myself. I replied to each of your comments. You wanted an apology, I offered one. You don’t want anything to do with me. I didn’t object. Now, what do you want?

10:40 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger babe_uae said...

Anonymous commented @ 7.13pm
and Babeuae,i dont think any woman will call herself a 'babeuae' or sign off with the 'huni xx'.Maybe you and tainted arealso two pease in a pod.

LMFAO !!!! you dont know me at all so why the comment ? Strange at least I have the balls to put a name !!!!!!!!!!

11:10 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babeuae: balls to put a name?Where is your name?Does your family call you babeuae or is that what it says in your Passport?I am as 'Anonymous'as you are 'babeuae'.So shutup before you make a bigger fool out of yourself.

PS;So I thought you were a Woman?Strange that you have balls.

1:20 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

I don’t believe in freedom of speech anon. And when it comes to comments made in my blog, I get to choose what can be said and what can’t. Further remarks by you as an attempt to insult or piss off anyone other than me, will be deleted as soon as I see them.

And as for your “I'm anonymous as you're babe_uae...” She's got an identity that's around here. Read the post on anonymous people there, and decide who is making themselves the fool.

And by the way... I'm female. I've got balls too.

Perhaps you should look up the word ‘metaphor’?

2:37 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:17 AM, August 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Further remarks by you as an attempt to insult or piss off anyone other than me, will be deleted as soon as I see them.

Of course it's easy to insult others but we cannot face the truth, right?

11:21 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger babe_uae said...

Anonymous commented:
Babeuae: balls to put a name?Where is your name?Does your family call you babeuae or is that what it says in your Passport?I am as 'Anonymous'as you are 'babeuae'.So shutup before you make a bigger fool out of yourself.

PS;So I thought you were a Woman?Strange that you have balls

Again LMFAO !!!
Pathetic you really are - I have a name and an identity that those who matter know and I am not ashamed of myself at all, I have more balls that you that is for sure. As for being called Babe_uae, maybe you should ask around then you will know who I am - BTW husband says if you really want to know leave me your mobile and he will call you and let you know who exaclly has ball and who will not have !!!!!!!!!

Hope that clears it for you huni xxx

12:15 AM, August 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:01 AM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Yeah, that’s exactly it Anon! My problem with facing the truth is why I leave anonymous comments on for you all to come in here and express your TRUE hate for me.

Smack, dab on the head of the nail, there! I just can’t handle the truth!

What the fuck are you reading?

You’re boring me now. You’re only getting a response because I have nothing better to do at this moment. Please don’t confuse that with me putting any depth into what you’re saying other than how fucking stupid another anonymous twit is making him/herself look to reinforce for me the stereotype I’ve gladly come to accept about you all.

Anon, if you want to keep this rant on about babe_uae, create a blog and do it there.

6:22 AM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger babe_uae said...

Hi tainted,

Why did you delete it huni, would love to have seen his ballless answer !!!

Hope you are good today xxx

8:36 PM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home