Saturday, September 02, 2006

You’re not Blessed. You’re a Twat.

Are you one of those lucky people that leaves the house whenever you please and never have to face traffic on Dubai roads, excepting say the initial three minutes it takes to move from the far right lane, on whatever busy road you’re at, to the far left lane?

Do you think the rest of the UAE exaggerates their traffic rage and complains too much, because you can cruise at a cool 80km/h and there’s rarely a car in sight, excepting the ‘speedsters’ flying by you on the right, weaving in and out of other cars?

Here’s a little logic dipshit, you’re not blessed; you’re an asshole who is pissing everyone else off by causing miles and miles of traffic behind you. If there’s absolutely NO traffic in your lane in front of you, but every three seconds someone passes you on the right because you’re too much of an ass to move for someone who flashes you, or rides on the ass of your car (because you’ve forced them to), YOU ARE the fucking problem on Dubai roads.

Fact: If you’re driving slowly enough, even the cars going UNDER the speed limit will be out of sight just moments after passing you, thus the free-lane in front of you.

Fact: People behind you will curse you after catching up to you and realizing you and you alone are the one responsible for the last 20 or 30 minutes of traffic they had to face.

You are an inconsiderate ass. And that’s all there is to it.

If you’re the bitch in the dark saloon I watched drive just this way last night around 7pm on Shk Zayed road near Holiday Inn, before I passed you on the right, then watched in my rear-view mirror as multiple cars flashed-you, rode your ass then finally passed you also on the right, I’m talking to YOU specifically just now. You are more inconsiderate than every flasher and every person who has cursed you on the roads put together. Hell, I even throw in the few who probably swerved into you as they were forced to pass you, out of rage from your ignorant behavior and still call you the least considerate of the bunch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Believe me, some of these drivers really piss me off.

On a lighter note, how'd you know it was a Bitch in the dark saloon on SZR, you got x-ray eyes kiddo? LOL.

9:17 AM, September 02, 2006  
Blogger moryarti said...

Story of my life everyday .... I hate these people! They are truely annoying.

Some drivers, for some odd reason, can't comprehend the fact that cars passing by their's from right and left sides means that they are driving slower than the they should be and maaaaaaybe its a good idea for them to consider changing lanes ..

9:29 AM, September 02, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Seriously... I was PISSED to find all the traffic behind was caused by ONE twit in the fast lane. I was LUCKY to see a few cars kissing his ass, flashing their lights and trying to push him aside soon enough that I was able to change lanes before I reached this charade. Had I been stuck behind him, I think I'd have been pushed to the edge - meaning I'd do a Mad Max and crash into him on purpose. I'm surprised no one else did it. I literally flew by him at 100. I wasn't even speeding! Other people were obviously pissed as well, as shown by their aggressive swerving to the right than back in front of him/her ('cause I really don't know), before slamming on the brakes.

10:03 AM, September 02, 2006  
Blogger Prometheus said...

The un-fast and the furious tailgating them. Ochiie interesnoy (very interesting, in KGBspeak).

Prometheus thanks Taint for educating him in the 'other' use of the term flashing. Blinking headlights was termed 'beaming' by his ilk, a reference to hi-beam lo-beam. Flashing, on the other left hand, was 'short displays of noodity'. For a moment, ideas ran through Prometheus' sex-starved mind. Ideas like driving at 10 kph in front of lovely wimmen, thereby causing them to flash him. Up your Etisalat, try proxy-ing that!

10:49 PM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home