Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Crave Me & Hush

There’s something there isn’t there?

You are disgusted by every word I type, confused by every thought I share, taunted by every essence of me that crosses your mind. Despise is not a strong enough word to describe what you feel for me.

You fucking hypocrite.

You don’t have to say it. I know, though your sugar coated words and versed lines. You can’t even comprehend the words I say, before you start assuming what I mean. My thoughts don’t register in your mind no matter how clearly I display them, because your eyes only allow you to see what you’ve conditioned them too see. I prefer to be free of conditioned thoughts. I will not be apologetic for that.

And there’s something about my evil that makes you feel good inside. Something about my destitute nature that makes you feel just a little bit better about yourself. There’s something that gives you a high. And you won’t be apologetic for that.

So crave me & hush… But don’t kid yourself. Your desire to be here says more to me than you’ll ever know.

4 Comments:

Blogger MASS said...

when the angel of death comes to take your soul away
tell him come later after some time

and when you are questioned
say what you just said

and when Allah questions you about what you called me then make sure you have an excuse

and if Allah wills that you go to hell
tell the angels of hell i am not coming with you am sitting right here,

repent to Allah!

and dont be of those whom Allah says about:

and when it is said to him " Fear Allah " he is led by arogance to (more) crime. So enough for him is Hell, and worst indeed is that place to rest.

5:58 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

and when Allah questions you about what you called me then make sure you have an excuse

Seriously Q8i... What is it with you these days? WHERE here do I say this is about YOU?

After this comment of yours there's a LOT of this that could be directed at you, especially the bit about your eyes only allowing you to see what you want to see, and you ASSUMING what I mean, but originally this was directed towards someone in real life!

10:48 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Whoa Tainted! Sounds like a lot of RAGE rumbling there. Take it easy sis - surely no man's worth it.

11:04 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Haroun el Poussah said...

I liked the old format alot better. This one is hard to read :(

1:47 PM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home