Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wash my Mouth out with Soap…

…Because I haven’t heard that one before.

I’ve got a problem. Actually, I believe I’ve got a few. Either I’m lacking comprehension or a fair number of my readers are. Before I start whining, let me point out the oddity of people’s addiction to the things they hate… once again.

Why the fuck do so many people who claim not to like me, still read my blog? If I’m always whining, then you should know there’s nothing here that interests you. Common sense would tell me not to bother. If curiosity is the cause, then take your look, confirm what you’ve already preconceived and get the fuck out. Why in the world attempt to start an argument with someone who literally has a blog reputation for being a bitch and tearing the shit out idiots, over and over again in the past? Do you think you can win?

I’m softer than I once was. I’ll give you that. My writing’s not up to par. And I really don’t care enough to turn this into a complete rant. But what I can do, is point out how truly oblivious some people (in particular, bloggers) are.

I knew something like this was coming. But I assumed it would be more articulate, a little more offensive, and it would take a little longer for anyone to jump at the opportunity to vocalize how much they dislike me. I also assumed it would be coherent. Someone please tell me, where in this post Mr. Haroun commented on, I could possibly be described as whining. From what I can see, that post was pretty fucking positive. And I believe I even made a comment to blackfeline about how sending a letter bomb would be better suited for a time when things aren’t going so wonderfully well for me.

Haroun, the biggest offense you’ve managed to make, is the fact that I’ve got your blog listed on my blogroll, while you haven’t listed mine in return. I love you just the same and I will continue to read your non-whining-stories of heartache, encouragingly-non-pathetic attempts to find the right woman, and all about your non-deplorable sexual attraction towards your dog, with sincere devotion.

20 Comments:

Blogger Absology said...

I actually find your writing style interesting.
I admit to cringing at the swearing, but other than that I find you to be quite an interesting person.

...
Why the heck does that matter?

Excuse me...

1:33 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Taunted said...

Well you certainly stir up emotions in people kidda, I'll give you that.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would have a go at you? I mean, haven't people got better things to do? If they don't like what they see, then they can always look elsewhere.

Weird one!!

1:44 PM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol you both should date it will be the best night oue LMAO

2:12 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger adevents said...

LOl, this is tainted where have u been? i love it when u reply to som eone in a post , happy new year wish u all the best

3:11 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Haroun el Poussah said...

Tainted, you are correct. I re-read your post and you didn't do major whining in it.

I apologies for any confusion I might have caused and if I offended you, you have my most sincere apologies.

In the mean time, please ask your Momma for that soap, cause you went from whining like Martha Steward to cursing like Rosie O’Donald

3:42 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Haroun el Poussah said...

Tainted, If you read my blog you'd know that I have standards. You don't qualify!

Sorry :(

4:08 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Haroun el Poussah said...

Tainted. Imagine that, I am turned on by dogs but pass up on the opportunity of a quick fuck with you.

what does that tell you?

4:18 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

That you're a confused, misguided man.

I still love you Haroun.

And you KNOW you're only refusing my offer because the true rejection you'll have to face, when you agree and I laugh in your face at how gullible you are, will kill your already shattered soul.

I know it too. But we can keep pretending I don't, if it'll suit you better.

4:21 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Looks like we've entered a war zone.

*ducks* and *gets popcorn out*

4:26 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Haroun el Poussah said...

Is that the best you could come up with? This fight is getting really boring. I need a true adversary.

Go practice in front of the mirror and come back when you're ready. Until then stop whining

4:33 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Haroun… You know, you’re making me feel all warm and fluffy inside. I don’t believe you’ve ever dedicated this much attention, this many words, this many comments to any particular blogger or blog post in the past. Makes me pretty darn special, wouldn’t you agree?

I’m flattered.

And lol S&D… Enjoy the show.

4:35 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Haroun el Poussah said...

Atleast we agree on something: you are full of fluff. Anyway, for someone with a pussy you're rather mild - got your claws clipped? Thanks for pointing out that you have been lavished with too much attention, which is why I will stop and look for my dog now. At least she doesn't whine...ta!

4:42 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Alright. You win. I simply can't think up a come-back that's witty enough to overcome that. Proof for you that I'm full of fluff.

But you're still reading aren't you? Can't comment because you'll know you'll contradict yourself... so till next time honey.

Umwah.

4:46 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Oh shame! It's over?

We were just getting comfortable.

Encore! Encore!

4:48 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

You know!! AD! I missed your comment! I'm sorry! It's good to be back.And to see that you're still around. But this is what a guy who attacks me for absolutely NO reason, deserves.

And S&D, I agree with you there. It was just getting entertaining but Haroun backed out and can't possibly say much now... otherwise it'd be proof he's still reading, despite agreeing that he's paying me too much attention.

4:55 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger moryarti said...

Welcome back tainted ... it was getting a bit boring while you were away ;)

7:28 PM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the comments are too funny.. lol I thought I was whiny and had people attacking me.. but your not whiny.. your just telling it like it is.. lol I am enjoying reading your blog btw..

11:00 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger BHCh said...

A bit of swearing is good for you. A lot of swearing is very good. Conveys the emotion like nothing else as long as you mean it, and you do.

Great job!

4:25 AM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger Extinct Dodo said...

off-topic, why am i the last to know you're back? :/ i missed you! :*

12:19 PM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Thank You Moryarti. I kinda missed my drama. But Shhhhh....

Rebellious Arab Girl I peeked into your blog the other day. You're not whiny and even if you are... who the hell cares? It's your damn blog and you don't force people to read it!!!

shlemazl I LOVE your avatar!

ED... I missed you too (especially for that spat while you removed your blog, and then CHANGED the url on my ass making it impossible to find!!!). And it wasn't intentional. I hardly told anyone directly that I was blogging again. ;)

5:06 PM, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home