Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Black – White Chocolate Chip Cookies


Sometimes, my mind gets over-loaded and I can’t think of much to say. Either I know my input will have no effect, or there’s just so much to be said, it’d be virtually impossible to cover it all.

I’ve decided that when I feel like this, I’m just going to offer whoever is around a cookie, whether I have one or not.

Cookies taste good. They make your belly smile. And they go great with milk. And milk is good for you too!

I like cookies today. I’m in a cookie mood. And there’s too much in my mind to even bother trying to push it out.

So, you want a cookie?

…I do too. Pick some up on your way?


**Thank you two, for the pretty cookie image...

9 Comments:

Blogger flamin said...

i can remember five people this second, who i can give this cookie too. on a different note, i am so in the mood to eat sweet stuff today, though i'm not always big on sweets.

coco's triple layer chocolate cake

*drool*

i miss u, talk to u soon. still have the migraine :S

6:41 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

WHO STOLE MY COOKIE?

7:10 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

MD! You are starting to worry me hun.

And sam... I STOLE YOUR COOKIE...

But I have a feeling YOU STOLE it from an anon, before that...

So you deserve it!!

7:13 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Emaratyy said...

where's your cookie stall located ?

12:46 AM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

Gee is that a cookie or a doughnut? can u remove the cream? I love Mrs Fields...

7:17 AM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Picky, Picky, Picky people you all are.

Nothing good enough for any of you.

lol.

I'll do better next time. I promise.

6:40 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

if only more cookies would be quite direct and have interesting words on them :)

12:40 AM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Know what Buj... this was actually made by one of my best friends.

Sam stole it from him. I then stole it from Sam.

Why not make a series of interesting cookies yourself?! We could hand them out around here as prizes for all sorts of things...

.. most absurd blogging
.. stupidest comments
.. most anal-rententive response
.. etc... (I'm sure you get the idea?)

6:39 AM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

"most anal-rententive response"?!?!!?!

haha.. i don't think i can be good with cookies.. last time i tried to bake anything sweet they were so hard and dangerous on the teeth.

i work on site now.. so i can perhaps exchange the cookie for the brick.

how about that?

throwing bricks at people for their achievements? lol

9:24 PM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home