Saturday, April 15, 2006

How’s this for irony?

So upset with this whole situation… I failed to mention or even remember that I’d been with someone else during this past month while we’ve been apart, and lied to him about it too.

Only difference, the guy I was seeing for a while... He was also an ex boyfriend; someone I've known for years.

Now, I know the truth about what he’s done. And he still doesn’t know the truth about what I’ve done.

Makes him the better person, now doesn’t it? Please don’t send me any comments about him never changing, or him being trash. And I don’t need to hear that I’m a bitch, either. I know it all.

WE WERE NOT TOGETHER, while seeing other people.

It was the lies that upset me. And I was completely blinded to the fact that I was telling the same lies right back. Now, the truth is even harder to fucking face. I dare any one of you judgmental fuckers to come out and tell it like it is, as I’m doing just now before you point any fucking fingers at me.

I told you women suck. I’m a perfect fucking example of that, right now. Fuck; people suck all together.

Balushi; be gentle while commenting on these ones please.

8 Comments:

Blogger flamin said...

ah well. sighs. knowing u have made a similar mistake, does it make it a wee bit easier to 'ignore' that he lied?

10:27 PM, April 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i prefer ur selectiveness over ur ex husbands', doesn't make it right but we need that fix just like everyone else does.

10:12 AM, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admitting being a fucked woman is more or less like taking anticipatory bail before commiting a crime.

So, you have already admitted it, but i am echoing the it again, I doubt your sanity. Better go for complete check-up (physical and mental). Didn't mean to hurt you, but I do mean all what I said and expect you to take it seriously. I am your wellwisher.

4:57 PM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

im wondering why u are not in Desperate Housewives.. Diva?

7:22 PM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

I can't wait till the rest of this story gets read. I suppose I should be writing it, rather than commenting just now.

:)

Anon, this is my ex fiancee, and not my ex husband.

9:29 AM, April 17, 2006  
Blogger Razaldo said...

With the publicity that you are getting and the 'insightful reviews' left by some, why don't you write a book on your life.

It will be a best seller and I am pretty sure about that.

Even my life is screwed up, but unlike you Tainted, I do not have the guts to blog it up.

I have been reading your blog since a long time, but this is the first time I am posting on it. It is mainly because if I think I can not contribute anything useful, I will refrain from it.

Honest about the book.

11:45 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

You know it’s funny… A lot of people I know in real life have suggested the same. Some even offered to do all the leg-work for me after the writing was done.

I’ve been attempting to write that ‘book’ since I was in my teens. But something always got in the way and I ended up with half-books of unfinished stories.

I gave up on the idea years ago. If I were to write a book now, it’d seem too depressing; as I have seen a lot.

If people can’t read a blog and see that I’m not really a negative person, how could they handle reading a whole book of strife & struggle? In all honestly, I’ve seen about 2 years of positive experience in my entire life. It sounds bad, but since I tend to believe God will reward us for all the suffering we face, I’m really alright with it most of the time. It’d never seem that way, in a book though…

Thank you much for popping in and sharing your thoughts. I’m glad you did, cause it means I have a new blog to look into. : )

Pleasure to see you here. And in the future, you’re welcome to share whatever you want in my blog; even if you don’t feel it will ‘add’ something. Maybe just a passing thought or memory. I love to interact with people, and I love knowing what’s going on in their minds.

Stay wonderful...

5:52 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Razaldo said...

Thanks Tainted for that wonderful message.

11:20 AM, April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home