Monday, May 08, 2006

Because I LOVE my Blog Readers…

… and wish to entertain you always! (Well, at least while I'm in the mood, that is)

To the left over there, you’ll find a game I added for you all to play. It’s called Peeptin, and comes from www.flooble.com.

The object to this game is to shuffle the numbers by clicking on the ‘shuffle’ button, then reassemble the numbers until they’re in proper order; 1 to 15, with the empty square in the lower right corner.. To move a number into the empty box, just click on it.

Give it a go, and entertain yourselves while I’m away.

Just do me a favor… Don’t forget to read and comment on the Blog itself, now that I’m adding more stuff for you to entertain yourselves with!

If you promise me that… I promise to keep learning all this silly technical stuff to keep improving this blog of mine… for your entertainment of course…

10 Comments:

Blogger BuJ said...

where ru off to tainted?

5:54 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

not off to anywhere yet...

but as you all know... I just might not be around much longer...

no internet access at home.. and no reason to keep coming to the office... ;)

6:35 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

that's not good enough! u better find a way to keep this blog running!

hopefully u will sort these work problems soon and get to stay in the UAE with your son :)

9:42 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Ahh games games games...It is like caffeine to me...I get addicted you know.

How's the work situation going?

1:37 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

your highness...u CANNOT leave your subjects at this crucial moment...I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT!...over my DEAD BODY! anyway, i like the game :)

5:23 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

134 moves first time!!

7:59 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

lol this is fun...but i need more time at it. hopefully once i get the net back :)

10:50 AM, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

won with 185 moves.

Is that too much?

12:42 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

B! how nice of you to bless us with your presence after so long...

You've been missed around here, baby.

4:25 PM, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
http://organ-donation-license-plate-frames.8k.com/customengravedbrasslicenseplateframes.html dry camping tank sizes Tramadol hcl 50 mg debt help camping Bernstein and tennis camping hotels merchant services account lawsuit loan http://www.camping-equipment-6.info Lasar hair removal info

1:53 AM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home