Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just for Ugly Camel, this is…

How does a blonde turn on the lights after sex?

Opens the car door.

How do you know a blonde has been using a computer?

White Out on the screen.

How do you know two blondes have been using a computer?

Writing on the White Out.

How do you know a blonde has been making chocolate chip cookies?

M&M shells on the floor.

How do you confuse a blonde?

Spill a package of M & M’s and tell her to put them in alphabetical order.

Or…

Put her in a round room and tell her to find a corner.

How does a blonde confuse you?

She finds one.

How does a blonde part her hair?

Spreads her legs.

Why did the blonde jump off a bridge?

She thought her Always had wings.

*Yawn. Boring. All said, all heard before...

I could go on & on with this… But Ugly Camel, as a blonde I have a little something extra to add… Just for you.

Why do they make so many blonde jokes?

So brunettes have something to do on a Friday night.

What’s the difference between a brunette & the trash?

The trash gets taken out at least once a week.

Why do they make blonde jokes so short?

So Ugly Camels, and other beings with penis’s can understand them.

What’s the difference between a man & and bag of shit?

The bag.

What do you call a piece of skin on the end of the penis?

The man.


This time, UC… I couldn’t resist.

13 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

You're too kind, but I don't get the jokes, and I'm not blonde!

3:43 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

I forgot my favorite! Damn it!

Why do blondes have bruises on their belie buttons?

Blonde men are stupid too.

3:46 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

your highness..someone requested me to dare ask u this pertinent question..i'm quite fearful for my life..anyway..someone got to do it..for a blonde person...is the colour of hairs uniform thruout or different for certain parts of the body...armpits, eyebrows...and p.... hairs?:)

3:58 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Was when I was younger... not so much now that I'm older.

And it depends on the degree of blonde I guess...

4:03 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

lol @ Hannibal...

you might be learning the wrong lessons.... here.

4:07 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

collars and cuffs should always me matching, but I wouldn't want a woman with a shaved head!

4:08 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

blond...

and very true.. too...

5:47 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

You crack me up =)

6:24 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

If that's you Leb... you're not fooling anyone...

lol

if it's not...

I'm the fool

6:34 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

I'm not trying to fool anyone :)

7:48 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

Yeah, I agree with the Nat Portman thing - I wonder whether it was the female equivalent of back, sac, crack though?

8:40 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

aha ,a very blonde post today

9:09 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

okkkk, this post has gone beyond my commenting ability :P

10:56 AM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home