Sunday, April 30, 2006

Suddenly Sunday: Balushi & Secret Dubai

Before I begin, how many of you all missed my potty-mouth? This is not a hypothetical question; I actually would like a response. I know I missed you all!

Especially missed my favorites, Balushi & Secret Dubai. But it looked as though the two of them kept you all entertained while I was away. I know that, looks can be deceiving now… Do you?

Before I continue with this, I must thank Samurai Sam, UAE’s #1 HackAr for showing me all the tricks to do this, being a super-cool detective, and an awesome friend!

On to what I was actually about to say; I gotta say, Thank God for Balushi! I wasn’t sure what kind of shocking little rant I was going to give you all when I finally got here.

Thank you B, for making my task a little easier.

For all y’all who don’t know any better, there’s just about nothing someone with the brain the size of peanut can do around here that’s actually anonymous. That includes wearing the Secret Dubai Mask.

I’m sorry to disappoint you all with the notion that Secret Dubai’s comment on the chat box aside, was written by none-other than the one she ‘attacked’, or as he would have you believe. Among dressing up like SD, it turns out Balushi is able to wear a couple of masks; almost none of the comments with reference to Balushi & Secret Dubai’s fabled night of little penis passion, were actually written by third, or fourth parties. Well done Balushi, for your one-man show!

Can’t help but wonder if you were having a one man show while fantasizing about this; and explicitly sharing the details of your imagination with Blogsville…?

Anyway, on to the proof:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Notice the IP address’ of all the comments made here?! B, you should get paid for the drama you make hun. I love you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Harsha said...

Har Har! pretty obvious yesterday itself, dint want to point fingers since I dint have any 'proof' myself. And I knew u'd be able to figure out since the chat box DOES record IP adresses.

poor Balushi, maybe all this will sink in his head once he figures how to create his 'avatar'.

Hey Balushi, some tips for u :

A. Secret Dubai always links her username with her blog.

B. If Rumble Tumble + Jxxlsbean existed, they'd have commented earlier on the blog. If they're new, they'd have hardly any idea about ur 'relationship' with SD.

8:54 AM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger 1234dsfs said...

Heres a tip Bloushi to remain anonymous, at least on these blogs where everyones pondering on the stats.. I know spoofing your IP would be a little too much, but try this:

Leave a comment using your dsl connection. Disconnect it and use dial up to connect (you will get another IP), leave a comment, go for a coffee/tea/shawarma, and then return and use the dialup again to send another comment...

That way you will have different IPs, you still will be anonymous. Of course Etisalat can figure you out if theres a need for transcripts, but I dont think SD would do that, would she?? ;)

Nice to see you tainted :)

9:07 AM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Neither of you missed me, this means?!

9:14 AM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

I MISSED YOUUUUU :D

lol u have publicly humiliated balushi lol :D i was going to give u the tip of IP stuff but a7medo has done that already :P

11:17 AM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

hannibal! welcome back! It's been a long time, it seems!

And MD... everyone knows I LOVE balushi... : )

2:39 PM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home