Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fictitious Threesome

I’m gonna wrap up two earlier entries here; both of which I knew were incomplete, while you readers were in the dark about my deliciously super, secret, secrets!

I AM JUHA!!

First, the incomplete entries…

Shall we Clique?

Seks, Seks, Seks

Both these entries were written with a certain aspect of what’s going on in my personal life, in mind. Here’s the truth without the delicious rumors the UAE society loves to relish in; and bloggers around here were happily sketching when the first whiff of Sam & my off-line friendship started.

Samurai Sam and I are friends, off-line. I have been talking to him on the phone since before he entered the UAE. A while back, we learned we have a certain person in common. Actually, it’s a person I’ve blogged about in his entirety for being such an amazing aspect of my social life. Through that friend; whom I assure you, there could be no better friend on earth, Sam and I found one of our first similarities.

As soon as Bloggers around here got a hint that he and I might be building an off-line friendship, sewing circle lips with lying tongues started at it. Allow me to clarify a few things for those concerned and those who are not; as well.

I am a twenty-five year old woman with a three year old son and an ex-husband. I am currently in a long-term relationship with a man who is 26 years old, and may or may not be my fiancée; depending on how both he and I are feeling and the decisions we’re currently working on. I have no sexual desire and no intention to create a lustful, romantic relationship with Sam, what-so-ever.

Social Interaction requires intellect. The lack of that intellect in this country not only goes to create the artless social interaction & cliquish clusters as I mentioned in previous blogs, but also is the root of such pointless talk.

An untold lie is most usually kept quiet subconsciously, because you know what an idiot it will make you look, under your own paint.

Intellect, among a few other things, is what makes Sam and I such great friends. It just so happens, that Sam is someone I can relate to and who can relate to me. Sam is a person whose company I enjoy and whom I’m pretty such enjoys spending time with me. Sam has a face just like you and me, beyond his blog, and it’s one that I respect and understand.

If any of you want to fantasize that his and my relationship goes beyond that, by all means, do. But since you’ve got the truth here, coming from the source itself; you’d be a real idiot to fall for your own fiction or even share it with someone else.

And if you want to take it there anyway, you might as well throw MD into the plot too. MD is also an off-line friend of mine and of my sister-in-law, and I love this girl terribly. And don’t you stop with just this threesome; make your drama an award winner, throw Dengrous Boy in bed with me too; because he’s the one who is responsible for the new layout of my blog. And please, PLEASE, don’t forget to add the real romantic interest of my life to your story-line, since it looks like Sam and him will be ditching me tonight, to see a show.

In a normal community; friendship doesn’t have boundaries based on age, religion, sex, skin-color, nationality, financial status, or even (in Dengrous’ case) language abilities, or the likes of such superficial bull-shit. Friendship is based on trust, mutual understanding, acceptance, and the sheer joy of one another’s company.

Like the joy I experienced this morning since my wish to kidnap both Sam & MD came true; and both joined me in my office.

The UAE could be a ‘normal’ community, but so many of you seem to fight to keep it fake, I don’t see it happening any time soon; so I’ll keep living my fairytale with those who want to live it with me, and the rest of you can write your fantasies until your fingers swell and turn blue for all I care.

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

6:03 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

gmj...

Exactly! It's not my problem, but is one that seems to breed in the whole UAE community... Thus the reason I'm blogging about it. :)

Welcome, by the way. I think this is the first I've seen of you here.

And Anon...conspiracy to what? Overthrow the masterminds of blogging gossip?

6:19 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

gmj...

glad you're enjoying my blog. I'll be sure to take a peek at yours if you've got one (haven't checke yet).

Ahh, people like to mess with me. I get entertainment out of responding. If you haven't seen that yet in here, you will soon enough... I promise. ;)

6:36 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

Oh Im sooooooooooooooooo jealous...
:)

7:11 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

so... what you're saying... is that you, Sam, and MD are having a threesome?

Just messin :P

7:21 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

gee...your highness...u are into orgy..im so proud of u! long live the queen! lol just a small favor..next time can i be in charge of giving the queue numbers? thanks

7:34 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Feline, we know you’re not into voyeurism. Stop teasing me hun… it’s starting to ache.

And Leb… if that thought entertains you… don’t kid. We don’t mind. : )

7:43 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

And HL&H...

Soon enough you'll be home and sipping coffee with us. Give you a little more to look forward to about coming back.

7:46 PM, April 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Tainted, I never thought of those stuffs. How could people think of you guys just like that?! :(

9:36 PM, April 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fictitious Threesome ,LOL,
u always tess pepole by your crazy titles , good writing too
cheers
adevents

10:55 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Amna_a said...

Good post, truer words have never been spoken!

Really, this society does live on gossip. You have to watch every little thing you do, or else it will blow up into something huge.

The worst thing is, my daily interation with people who lack intellect is damaging my brain cells.

God help us all!

11:57 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Harsha said...

If MD was in your office, Who was in MD's office?

9:17 AM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything is ruined! all those plots and backstabbing never exsisted ! why did you tell us the truth! why are u soo cruel !?!?!?!?!? I was happy living in lallapink world and looking down at yours !!! why does it have to be NORMAL!!! wwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy!!!

9:52 AM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

lolll i can't stop laughing! this is the craziest shit i have heard since some post i read yesterday :P

people really have no life to think that JUST BECAUSE two people meet, they must have sexual shit going on. brilliant! as much as these so-called members of the society like to call themselves 'open-minded' and 'progressive', they are still with Early Man.

so if a 25 yr old woman, decently dressed is with a 18 yr old boy/guy/man/kid, it means they're sleeping? ANDDDD...if a whorishly dressed slut is with a guy, walking hand-in-hand...then that's 'normal'? BRILLIANT.

can it get BRILLIANT-er? i dont think so.

anyways, screw what people think. they see their own perversions in others but it doesnt always exist :)

sam rocks...he's awesomeee, awesomeeeeee, AWESOME :D and u know already that i looooove u. now people can think whatever they have to. i am not sure i give a damn. for everyone with incestuous thinking...GET A LIFE.

harsha: i sent casper to my office, while i was at tainted's :)

gmj: true dat! this place thrives on gossip. their food won't digest if they don't have bitching to go with it as a side-dish.

11:44 AM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Movie mania… STOP TALKING TO THEM! Once you notice the damage they’re causing on your mind, you’re not far from becoming one! I promise! I’m already there; half the time!

2:57 PM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog since a long time, but never really got around to posting a comment. Well I must say that this post was true to every word. Dubai's community in general is an artificially constructed one and that people here struggle to keep it that way. The car you drive or the house you own or the clothes you were should not affect the kind of friends you have. But here in Dubai thats exaclty what happens. Every socialite ( women) thinks she is Paris Hitlon and the other ( men) the male equivalent of Paris. Dubai's social parasites do survive on gossip. I am not surprised its hit the cyber world as well. Speaking from personal experience, people in Dubai dont really think that friendship between opposite sexes exist, for them if a male and a female are really close friends ends up meaning they have to have lust and romance in their relationship. I have read your past posts and i do enjoy your take on life in UAE in general. Keep going!!

3:49 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Harsha said...

I cant believe Gautam is saying this...

4:09 PM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least your kidnap dream came true!

Enjoy the good times.

5:11 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Amna_a said...

Thanks for the advice.. I realized the effects these people have, a few people I know have changed thanks to them..

There are so many of them crawling around, it's hard to avoid.

Thankfully, I surround myself with intellegent people, hehe. :p

5:23 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

moviemania...

I'm afraid, many would argue, I'm not so intelligent, and you might want to refrain from talking to me..

(Had to say it before someone else did!) :)

Gautam... I think you shocked Harsha!

Farrukkkkkk.... be sccccaaaared... be vvvveeerrry sccccared... maybe I'll decide to kidnap you next.

6:45 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Amna_a said...

Don't listen to those people tainted, cos let me tell you, you're more intelligent than a lot of people I know.. and a lot of people in the blog universe.

But you must know that yourself! lol ;)

8:13 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

So tell me, is there any room for a Shaykhspeara as well? lol

Seriously though, good riddance to people with minds narrow as dark tunnels. If you and Sam hit it off as friends, great!

12:23 PM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Shaykhspearia, Join IN! Join IN! There’s always room for more! : )

h87, it’s always a pleasure to hear from you. : ) And that’s what friendship SHOULD be about as far as I’m concerned….

Tainted considers writing new book of definitions for such words.

Leghorn... pretend you didn't see this post and go at it... enjoy to popcorn.

8:16 AM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

nice post.. and amusing too.. especially:

"Social Interaction requires intellect."

you even made it clickable so people can learn more if they are in doubt.

a classic!

9:19 PM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home