Saturday, May 20, 2006

Food for Thought…

Mac & Cheese with chopped wieners for me…

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

…Home baked biscuits just for Sam.


I cook, I bake; I make all sorts of yummy things. (And NO, Mac & Cheese with chopped up weenies isn’t actually cooking. That’s just cause it tastes so good, damn it!)

It just so happens that on Friday night I was talking to Sam on the phone, while baking these lovely biscuits here. They’re just like the ones he loves from Popeys, here in the Emirates. I promised him a cyber bite, and Tainted is a woman of her word. So there you go honey; but stay the FUCK away from my weenies, alright?

Now that this is out of the way, there are a few things I’d like you all to bite on for a while. To start with, in exactly ten days, I’m officially out of this office, thus I will not have internet access. A month from then, my apartment contract expires and I’ve still not sorted out where I’m going or how I’m getting there. Everything is pretty unstable these days, and saying I’m rather ‘moody’ would be an understatement.

But as many of you know, I’m the official UAE drama-blog-whore, and thus it wouldn’t be suited for me not to share my thoughts with you as regularly as possible. As soon as I sort out where I’m going, Internet will be connected in the house and I’ll be back.

There are a few things I intend to blog about today. But for now, the new girl (God bless her soul) is in my office and waiting to be taught the tricks of the trade. When I get a minute, I will get on to things more important… like sharing my thoughts with you all.

14 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

Well pet, it might be that nothing beats home cooked food, but Macaroni and Weenies, well, Don't give up your day job to open a cafe will you?

11:59 AM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

UC, clearly you didn't see my note...

that's not real food, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not lying when I say I can cook chinese, arab, western, mexican, and even a few french dishes better than more restaruants here. SO.. BLAH, on you.

Tainted LOVES to cook.

12:31 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

Sorry, prefer Thai and Malay!

And Spanish Tapa's are devine, such a great way of spending time with friends

12:39 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

And now you know why I'll never be your wife, mistress, or personal cook.

12:40 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

i want a frikking biscuit god damnit. email me one or something.

12:48 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Sam,

You've got my word... When you get back here, I'll bake some fresh for you. I promise.

1:09 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

Why would my mistress cook for me?

1:48 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger The Wanderer™ said...

I plead guilty, but what are weenies? Looks like sausage slices to me in the pic :S

4:30 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

Our beloved Queen...we will all wait for your return..it will not the same without you...whether it's your insanity, laughter, jokes, anguish, tantrums, anger....etc we took them al n our strife...why? because u are our one and only magnificent queen!!!!!!! welll...sorry..im off to the desert..again..hunting for your trufles...i thought it's a doggie job...we feline hate the digging...damage our nails!!!!

4:49 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Wanderer, us westerners call ‘franks’ or ‘hotdogs,’ ‘wieners’, in short weenies. These are not the same a sausages. Sausages are ground meat in t funny thin tube thingy. ;)

feline, you know... I think I'm going to miss you most.

4:57 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger The Wanderer™ said...

Ahhh now I know..thanks!

6:07 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

did u give sam a COOKIE?

sam, what did u he do to deserve this? hehe

1:02 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

"ground meat in a funny thin tube thingy"

Sorry, erm, I mean, but they do get hard when ...

I'm off to Lisbon before I do any more damage to my sullied reputation!

9:04 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Uc, you'll be missed you know...

and BuJ... check the last post comments.

12:43 PM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home