Saturday, May 13, 2006

GET OVER IT! It was probably your own damn fault anyway!

I’d like to know when the letters to the editor in 7Days became the official therapy page for divorcees. After the recent flood of whining women writing about losing their husband’s and how the UAE or the younger, available women here are at fault for it, I personally side with the person who wrote this letter.

Had this letter not been published soon, I’m pretty sure, I as a WOMAN, would have written something along these lines myself. I believe is a man or woman’s eyes are wandering there is something their partner isn’t giving them at home. I don’t give a shit how many years you’ve been together, or how many kids you’ve taken care of, or how fucking comfortable you think you are. If you’re NOT paying attention to pleasing your man, he WILL find someone else who will.

Remember the beginning of your relationship? Remember how he used to love you so? Remember making sure he didn’t see you until you were looking your best, and nothing less? Remember looking for ways to make him giggle? Remember offering him that massage, just because you knew turning him on would turn you on? Remember showing him how attracted he was to you? Remember when you would wake up in the middle of the night to ferociously fuck, or give him oral expecting for NOTHING in return? Remember when he was more than just the father of your kids, the money maker, the driver, the extra belie you cook for? Remember that effort you once put in?

Now keep in mind that since you’ve no longer the will to put in that effort, someone around the corner has it; will offer it; and will get that appreciation you complain about dying in your relationship.

It works both fucking ways. And one of you has to take the first fucking step towards making things new, things better, things all around livable, and the nature of men usually means if it’s not us women, it’s not going to happen at all. You knew how stubborn your man was before you married him, didn’t you?

And even if you don’t agree with what I’ve said here, do us all a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP. Letters to the editor page isn’t your personal broken-hearted-whine forum. Talk to a friend, spill your guts in a journal, beat the shit outta your ex, or even burn all his belongings, but please… PLEASE accept that the UAE is NOT responsible for you losing him. In one way or another, YOU ARE. And he’d have left you no matter which country you’re in.

On another note, all you mother-fuckers who agree with this bastard, thinking that it’s ok to gawk at accidents on the road, GO TO THE FUCKING MOVIES, download nasty accident pictures from the Internet, and even make sure all the tragic deaths you see are of white people to fill your racist fucking fetish, if you will. But don’t FUCKING stop your car in front of mine, to look at another fender-bender and expect me NOT to get pissed off at you. I don’t give a SHIT what your skin color is, stupidity comes from ALL races!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tainted Female said...

eroThey certainy are.. but honestly, if I want to read Dear Abby crap... I'll buy a teen mag.. not pick up 7 days... lol.

CR shit eater comment leghorn? I don't get it...

3:38 PM, May 13, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

As a regular commenter to the wonderful publication that we know as 7 (but in reality 6) days, I feel somewhat over qualified to speak on this fascinating and superb publication.

OK so I'm not really, but me and a few of my mates (anyone remember pink lady and the dog poo, amongst many others) just do itto wind the populous up. It's easy, they should get a life and stop poking their noses in all the time.

Pathetic really those that get on their high horses after an obvious Troll (Woman/Divorce particularly) has a go.

Wind 'em up, it provides a small amount of Humour in The Dusty City of Dreams!

7:34 AM, May 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

since i just got out of a failed marriage, i would have to say this: if a relationship has the potential to fail, it will. This could happen even if a person thinks himself or herself is an angel and has done everything.

9:45 AM, May 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TF,

I stumbled onto your blog the other day, and I have to... gr-8 stuff!!
Say it like it is.

Your post could not be more true. I wish I can find a civilised way to get my partner to read this, and the 7-Days article, without actually having to stuff it down her throat or tie her up. (hey, there's an idea)

Can't wait to read your next post, keep e'm coming!!
C

1:52 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

C,

I'm dying to know just who you are...

And send your partner my way... I'll tell her how it goes.... I promise..

7:09 PM, May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home