Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Today’s Language of a Spineless Little Bitch = Hindi

Dearest Kaya,

The below comments you made in Hindi concerning me in Archers post, have been translated to English and brought to my attention.

For those of you, like me, who don’t speak Hindi but want to know what she’s said; here’s the translation (as best as I could get):

kaya said: Im sure tum ko meray post mill giya hai. I moved it because mujhay uss paagal kutia kay mu nahi lagna.
thats why I left it for 5 minutes so it would get to ur mailbox.
Again I will repeat Blogger community ki inhouse rundi ko kuch samjhaanay ki zururat nahi.

Translation: I’m sure you have received my post. I moved it because I don’t want to bother with the mad bitch. That’s why I left it for 5 minutes, so it would get to your mailbox. Again, I will repeat that there is no need to explain things to the Blogger community’s in-house whore.

kaya said: Yaar nahi. Tum ko nahi patta iss paagal kutia ka. Mujhay apnay family kay baaray sochna hota hai, aur waisay bhi I have seen. Everyone will stand and watch the tamasha and kissi ki himmat nahi to stand up for whats right. Tum nai dekha nai pehlay cg; aur abh haath dho karr sd kay peechay paddi hai.
Khud ka koi thikaana nahi,changes men more often than underwear. No thanks. yah toh tum anonymous comments enable karro.

Translation: No yaar. You don’t know about this mad bitch. I have to think about my family, and anyway I have seen. Everyone will stand and watch the show and no one has the guts to stand up for what’s right. Haven’t you seen, first it was CG and now she’s totally behind SD. She has no clue about herself, changes men more than underwear. No thanks. Please enable Anonymous commenting on your blog.


Now Kaya,

Clearly afraid to speak a language I can understand; I can only assume you’re pretty devastated to learn that I now know what you’ve had to say about me. (Though the extra attention you’ll get from this entry of mine certainly deserves thanks, I’d say.) Do yourself a favor and when you choose to speak about someone make sure you’re willing to say whatever it is to their face beforehand; and try to use more convincing words than crude, baseless insults, as you’ve done here. Considering the fact that I don’t know you, and you certainly don’t know me, these facts are no more than propaganda, most probably initiated by blind jealousy.

A few notes for the sake of your education and others who read my Blog and have yet to figure it all out…


  • I have no problem with CG, or even Secret Dubai. I may have had disagreements with both of these people in the past, but that’s the thing about maturity… you get over shit, arguments, etc, and move on.

  • I do not change men more than underwear; and if I did, I don’t know how that would be any of your business, or even how you’d know about it, since I try not to share the truly intimate details of my sex-life with even those closest to me.

  • I do not need anyone to defend me around here, nor do I appreciate a ‘gang-like’ defense behind me. Clearly you have no idea what kind of person I am, indirect contrast to your facts above.



Now, in the future, I’d appreciate it much if you all would speak ENGLISH when referring to me, and possibly have the balls to say whatever it is you’ve got to my face, rather than whispering wicked words with no relevance concerning me to others.

If you want shitty, disgraceful facts about me; ask. I’ll give you the fuel to make your fire. Otherwise, go fuck yourself (and be your own whore) and all those who choose to listen to your whispers.

People like you, are the reason people like me learn to be racist.

23 Comments:

Blogger samuraisam said...

dictionary definition of owned it would seem...

3:19 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Dictionary Definition of Owned can be found here

3:29 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

adevents...

why thank you much Sir.

And I hope you have a wonderfully fantastic day.

3:55 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

lol.. Emaraty... it's so fucking TRUE in my honest opinion.

Long time since you had something to say in here, it seems... even longer time since you've posted... I'm waiting you know.

4:22 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Dry Gin Martini said...

your angry words turn me on, is that disturbing? =P

4:56 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

Your highness...i view this very very seriously...the creature has thrown in the gauntlet..it's like a war cry...we must not take this likely...all the queen's horses, all the queen's men will fix this humpty dumpty...your excellency..we await u to drop your scarlet gloves as an indication of "ATTACK!"..now where's my boots?????? (im the legendary puss in boots..fyi)
anyway...your highness..just let her know...borrowing this line from all bona fide diva:"honey..u want to take me on? i make sure i bury u first!!!!!!" I stand by u :)

5:04 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

oop..sorry! i mesnt "lightly" :)

5:05 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaya, yeh tumne kya kiya, shame on you. and archer on you too.

5:17 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

pussy... I wish I knew when you were being sarcastic.. or sincere... but leaving you like this is always entertainment for me...

and vainted... I have no idea what you've said... but I LOVE the nick you've chosen...

5:19 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

lc...

I'm still contemplating your comment... I'll let you know.

You gave up on that debate? or just haven't checked your inbox?

5:21 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

your highness...i am serious...i hate people like that kaya creature who stood so low...if she has an issue with u...take it out in the open..u did the rite thing :)

5:42 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now TF will be famous in the Hindi speaking community ... I guess this is the start of the blog wars .. hehehe.

5:44 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

knowing that most of uae population speak hindi , u r as famous as bollywood stars..

5:48 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Ohhh, samo.. welcome.. I've always found interest in both bollywood & lollywood... interesting comparison...

and Feline... seriously woman... you're growing on me. Don't change, alright?

6:02 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder how bad the part kaya removed... im too curious to know .. but TF, why is kaya so pissed ? there must be a reason

6:22 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyways , having read most of TF blog entries, i guess kaya will have a tough time ahead :)

6:23 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

samo...

I don't care what she deleted honestly.. Clearly this woman is below me and not worth the troubles... this little post was more of less some well-advised advice... for her future reference.

And as for why… LOL! Samo, people love to hate me. It’s natural for some. There often doesn’t have to be a reason; or so I’ve learned.

And thanks for reading my whole blog, as you've mentioned here.

6:32 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

people love to hate me. It’s natural for some. There often doesn’t have to be a reason; or so I’ve learned.
IS THAT TRUE?
And if so I can understand how to hate someone if I know him personally but online and hate ayyy I don’t know, unless you are Condoleeza Rice :)

9:22 AM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

i just came to office for 10 mins and now im running off for meetings. i just skimmed through this...shit im missing on so much fun (blogger wars et al). when will i get the stupid connection back :(((

but as for this, im with feline..and we're with u. if people have anything to say, they shud have the balls to do so on ur face.

BLAH at them all. u have a good weekend hun...am off. will try a proper comment later :)

11:01 AM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

grrr...*write

11:01 AM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger Paresh said...

Here's what gets me right? I speak Hindi and English both. *gasp* I'm even Indian but I'll tell you this much, you've come across a certain brand of south asian woman that cusses like an italian greek mongrel sailor [no offense to italians or greeks]

Way to put her in her place. I read her blog too but you know what, as an objective reader, smackdowns like yours.. much appreciated

8:35 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Adevents, Yup... it's true. People LOVE to hate me.

Madhury, thanks fore popping in and letting us know what you think. I was told the language she used was crude enough to make her look like the nasty one; in Hindi though it’s not so apparent in English.

And MD, I LURVE you. You didn’t call me late last night like you said you would. Good thing, too. Cause I was knocked right the fuck out! LOL!

Paresh, thank you for your thoughts as well. Much, much appreciated. (And I’ll tell you a little secret… I like my blog better too *smile*)

LOL @ Balushi… Her Blog readers have told me she’s gone to Hajj. Fitting, for one with a mouth and will to attack complete strangers like that. Let’s hope she comes back a better person, no?

11:59 AM, May 13, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

leghorn!
As did I miss you. Great to have you back...

Don't do that again, kay?

2:44 PM, May 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home