Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Parting Words (It’s My Weekend Again)

I thought I’d give you all something not only entertaining; but also a few words about Blogging…

Here’s the entertainment bit (But note that if this were in the UAE and National men replacing the Westerners here, people would be killed, I’m sure):

Video Loading Was Annoying Me, So Now It’s A Link

Thought about these sorts of things and Blogs…

I can’t help but notice the increasing frequency of these sorts of videos being posted in blogs, all over the place. At the same time, I can’t help but wonder why people keep doing it. Have you run outta things to say?

Generally, If I want to watch a video, or see a music clip I’m going to search for them in some search engine until I find the site I want, and not in blogs. I open a blog to READ what that person’s got to say, or what they’re thinking.

This new ‘fade’ is getting rather annoying, if you ask me. But, I’m no mood killer, and I’d rather join this mass for the time being, than take you all on about it. So, I’ve done my bit. Unless I think it’s relevant to something I’m going through, or seeing in my life, you shouldn’t find another video like this one in my blog.

Enjoy this one; the first and the last from Tainted. It’s rather funny, if you want my honest opinion.

You all have a wonderful weekend, now.

11 Comments:

Blogger CG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:51 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Lou said...

I think it's great having a bit of music in the background whilst reading. People can always hit the stop button if they don't want to listen to my particular song choice!

And anyway, what's wrong with having a little bit of variety!

I'm gonna dedicate my next video to you! Any requests!? ;)

11:42 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

You are right about this video it is funny i would like to see this trick here i wonder what men here will do! About Video in blog I hate most whan you click a blog site name and that damn video work automatically so you are forced to watch it.
But Tainted why don’t you place a video of you singing in the shower I guess every one will watch it automatically :)

9:09 AM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

cg, why is it I find it very hard to believe you have a ‘sorry, disgusting, miserable life’? Maybe you’re just more selective about whom you share the details of your life with?

LOL @ Desert Lady, these days… I’m akin to Jason Mraz… just about anything by him will do if you can find it. : )

Adevents… where are you from? I’ve been meaning to ask for a while now… And if there’s a camera in my bathroom, I assure you, I’m suing the mother-fucker who put it there!

12:04 PM, May 13, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

so glad u got rid of the video.. it was so annoying.

5:31 PM, May 13, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

Tainted,
why in the UAE the very first question u asked usually is where you from even before your name is it because we live in a multi nationality society? or is it because we think we will know how the person think and act if we know where he is from, in another word is the nationality of a person tells us something about him or No? I am not complaining I am just asking because I my self also do that and I ask about the nationality but why we do that?
Regarding my nationality give me mutable choice of answers please :)

10:12 AM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

a "mutable" choice will most probably result in a muted response ;)

1:35 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

lol ,BUJ, funny but I am sure you know what I meant, and by the way English is my second language which I guess it is not that bad , and this was typing error not a language mistake

3:12 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

B...

I'll save that for your blog, kay?

And ADEVENTS.. it's not the first thing I've asked you! I'm curious with all the emails we've shared it's NEVER come up. That's all hun...

but multiple choice...

1) Icelandic
2) Norqeigan
3) African
4) Pakistani
5) Local
6) Jordanian
7) Egyption
8) Moroccan
9) Omani

Am I getting close?

12:15 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

well I am african but i can see that u wrote african plus egyptian plus moroccan which all are african but les sa iam deep african from the HEART of africa do u where that is?

1:30 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

ad,

I'm geographically dumb. I have no idea, really.

3:57 PM, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home