Monday, May 15, 2006

Now for the MEN… Marriage Advice you NEED

In the last entry about marriage, I gave women a pretty hard time about relationship responsibilities. Now it’s the men’s turn. You really didn’t think I’d let you get off that easy, did you now?

Disclaimer: I am divorced. I divorced him. You can feel free to disagree with me if you are a woman, on the last post I made about responsibilities in a relationship, but you may NOT disagree with me on this post if you are a man. This is my rule for this entry, failing to oblige it will cause me to hunt you down, and chew off the tips of your fingers, toes, nose and any other body-tips I can get my teeth on; and I file them, since I’m convinced I’m in actuality a vampire in the wrong body.

Relationships fail for a number of reasons. Yes, I do tend to blame the female half in most cases, but we’re not all to blame. Men have their fair share of faults that should be corrected and these are the ones that come to my mind:

1) Complaining about our bitching, or even allowing us to bitch. Newsflash, WE DON’T WANT TO BITCH. You give us no choice, since talking; reasoning and even practical lessons don’t seem to get through your thick skulls. (I am convinced that the skull of the male half of the species it at least double the thickness of us females)
2) Self-satisfaction-sex. Is it too hard for you to understand that we want ours too? I don’t care if you have had that body, that sex, those same lips a million times over. Our bodies don’t work the same fuck-head, and we need those same tracing touches, seductive words, and saucy compliments you used to give us in the beginning; otherwise we’re NOT going to climax. We NEED to feel that you still find us attractive. And failing to give us that, along with failing to make time or space for proper foreplay makes you a shitty husband; makes us bored of letting you get it on thus hindering us the will to turn YOU on in the first place. And while I’m at it, after-play isn’t a crime either.
3) Taking us for granted. So she makes you lunch every day, just the way you like it for years, and years (whether or not you show up to eat), but on the day she is unable you throw a fit as if it’s your God-given right to have that lunch prepared for you by her. Do you remember the last time you complimented her cooking? Does it matter, the reason she wasn’t able to make it on this day? Do you CARE, or even know how to feign for us that you do? These things matter to us, whether you think they should or shouldn’t, the fact is, they DO. And you ignoring them only piss us off. By the way, this example could be replaced by a number of things that a woman traditionally does aside from cooking; cleaning, spending hours preparing herself (for you, you mindless twat), whatever…

I had a hell of a lot more to say about this, but I think these are the main three. And it’s enough. Hopefully if I keep it short enough, some of this may actually sink into the reading male-brains.

Now girls… Tell me I done good with this one.

30 Comments:

Blogger adevents said...

Tainted, I liked your post for women much more than this the other one was a piece of art, don’t get me wrong I am talking about the art of writing only

2:19 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

ad, lol... I'm sure it's only the writing you're on about here...

lol

3:27 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

you best believe!

4:30 PM, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a newly divorced, i would say if a relationship has the potential to fail, it will. both sides make mistakes and the relationship is fucked.

now some advice: from my experience, divorce is a bad thing, especially for people like me whom only emotional encounter was marriage.

5:03 PM, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wondering if a woman can realize that her man can not complement her 24/7 ? also, wondering why women expect complements even when they fuck things up.

5:24 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Who said anything about 24/7 compliments?

It's simple samo, it works both ways.

5:43 PM, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as anything else in life, relationship become less intense as time goes on, this should be expected. if some can keep their relationship as it was in the start, they are unique

5:50 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

or they just know that all relationships need work in order for them to work...

5:56 PM, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TF, it is not a matter of work. if it were so, then most relationships would recover. i think it is people willing to do so or not.

6:04 PM, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u talk to both parties of a broken relationship, u would feel each has a point

6:05 PM, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey TF, being a "vampire in the wrong body" is not a bad thing for a relationship :)

6:08 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

lol... I know samo.. about the vampire thingy...

and as for the work and willing, they go hand in hand, wouldn't you say?

no work will get done without the will... and BOTH sides of any relationship need to know this..

I know just as many same-sex relationships fall apart as bi-sex. So it's not necessarily even a gender thing either...

but I gave women a hard time for common fuck ups, it's only fair that I give men a hard time too.

6:12 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

and what? Make relationships with animals?

Nope, sorry... yours is not an option... (We are not in RAK)

;) lol

6:33 PM, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well , unfortunately u r right . we need relationships , in fact, sometimes really bad

6:37 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Womanhood

I've stood by your side like an oak tree,
always been there through your times of need,
Through times when you said you'd lost all your feelings,
and you wouldn't come home until late in the evenings.

I long for those days when I brought you the sun,
have you given your love for me to someone?
Sometimes I cannot help but speculate,
cause at dinner you leave when you've finished your plate.

If I leave would you miss the nanny I became?
Is there any part of you that'd feel some pain?
What more can I do in order to please you?
I ask you to love me, it's the least you can do.

A woman's job is never done,
her whole life she waits for that love to come.
Each train she waits for just passes by,
dont blame her when she starts to cry.

12:49 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

post is good.. but too short and has very few swear words...

what's going on?
is your boss being too hard on ya?

tozz!

1:24 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

Tainted! did u say RAK?
do u remember the story of the tainted camel that had to be put down..

oh my god.. now i remember where i last heard that word being used!

sorry.. i felt i had to say it!.. anyway tis a good post.. a bit forceful but with good intentions :)

1:26 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

buj..gee..u like swear words huh? never judge a book by its cover..lol...i heard some people like to hear expletive during "mating"...it turns them on...care to share your experience (s)? lol...

6:24 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

Oh come on Tainted, stop winging and moaning and get back to the kitchen.

AND WHERE'S MY FOOKIN DINNER





lol

8:35 AM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

map for clitoris? you can click that without map. Map is required for some spot. Some A-Spot or B-Spot or is it T-Spot. No. . . . its G-Spot.

10:15 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

again black feline.. you seem to misunderstand my comments (made to tainted not you anyway):

i do not like swear words.

10:37 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

Anyway I have a question for you

Q "How do you know when a woman comes"




A "Who cares"



LOL

1:31 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

And what does WIFE stand for?

Washing
Ironing
Fucking
Etc.




UC is running now...

2:20 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

SS, this sounds so very familiar to me… Are you the author? If so, is there somewhere else I may have come across this? It’s beautiful, really.

And Buj… I’m trying to be a little less controversial. My boss would have to be around to be hard on me, but the fucker (added for the sake of upping the cussing to please you), hasn’t even replied to my resignation.

LOL @ the tainted bit. I never put the two and two together. LOL!

Feline, are you hinting your desires again? Com’on, I know you want to tumble with me. Let’s forfeit the foreplay and get together?

And UC, I told you, you’ll get your fooooooking dinner as soon as I figure out how to undue the childproofing on the damn Cyanide.

Leghorn… you lie, you devil you.

3:46 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

buj,

relax..of course i know your sarcasm..just trying to tease..u don't have to pick it up anyway...lol...just treat me as a mad feline..

4:30 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Hala tainted, yeah I'm the author. I don't know where you would have come across it before, I never published it anywhere or posted it anywhere. Then again, perhaps it sounds familiar because it is the story of so many women.

6:01 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

Tainted,

And I thought you loved me....

Have fun on the SZR pet.

7:48 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

The ole Back Sac and Crack special - is that not illegal here?

Can you imagine the bloke that does it - Nurse, Pass me the marigolds, I'm going in!

10:21 AM, May 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TF,

Point taken, but come on - how many women can go one day without complaining about every little shit thing?

Q: Why do women have orgasms?
A: It gives them another reason to moan!!

Q: What do most men like about a blow-job?
A: The 10 minute silence!!

OK, maybe we are not as romantic, charming and "feely" as you'd like, and maybe we think flowers are a waste of money and candles a waste of space. But would all of this not make us women in men's bodies??

C

2:28 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

A 'tough-woman' in a mans body would do me fine, thank you very much...

and C, huh? I'm trying my hardest to figure this one out.... ROAR...

And by the way... I laughed at your jokes... does that make me sexist?

7:06 PM, May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home