Wednesday, May 17, 2006

.

Fuck off & Leave me Alone…

There are a few things getting on my nerves these days… like most fucking days. But just about now, I’ve reached the boiling point of my pot.

If I don’t know you, chances are I don’t fucking want to. If I do know you, know where your fucking boundaries are, when it comes to our relationship. Please & thank you very fucking much.

Those who think kissing my ass will get them a cookie, are fucking deluded. Those who think I give a shit whether anyone loves or hates me, are equally distorted in their thoughts.

I have had two nervous breakdowns in my short life. There’s an up side to it; as stated in some stupid fucking movie I recently watched: We sincerely DON’T GIVE A FUCK at the end of the day. Assuming we do only makes you look like a fucking fool. So stop, right there, and don’t even bother making that comment you’re considering.

Now, I’m in a fucking mood. Please don’t bother with the pity, and don’t dwell on my shit for me. I’ll get over it; probably much, much sooner than you will. Until I do, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

Let me make something clear. I don’t like to chat on msn. There is ONE person I chat with regularly, and if you’re not him, you’ll probably find I’m too busy to bother. The few exceptions to this fucking rule are the people I know in REAL life, and have something to say.

It’s NOT a personal insult to you, just the fact that I have shit to do, and would prefer to do it without a damn window popping up with stupid questions like ‘a/s/l’ in it every ten seconds from random strangers. No, I’m not the type to ignore a fucking person bluntly, I TRY to be polite in all honesty.

While clarifying, allow me this… I fuck up at times. Actually, I fuck up often. And it’s my fucking right to do so. If you’d all take your heads outta your asses for long enough, you might realize VERY FEW people actually view the world, people, and life just the way you do.

9 Comments:

Blogger samuraisam said...

I get sick of talking to people occasionally; on msn you can’t sense what the other person is thinking so quit blabbering.

Either block the person annoying you, or simply ignore them.

Do yourself a favor and turn off ALL sounds on MSN, it’ll save your ears a great deal.

3:00 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Tainted darling, I tried a new fabulous shampoo, by Matrix. The biolage line, very very good indeed. Love the scent as well.

Have you ever tried the "dry powder" shampoo? They used it back in the days but apparently it has got its revival like so many other things in life.

(I know...totally unrelated...which was the point :)

3:46 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

**chews her cookie as she gets off that soap box...

I'm feeling much, much better now. But it's just after four and I'm thinking time to go home for the day...

SS, no. I haven't even heard of that. You got any idea where I might be able to pick some up here?

4:12 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Razaldo said...

When I am pissed off, I usually start playing Hitman 2.

And take 'a lot of time' to complete each level.

Ah, all that frustration.

Thanks to this, there are may people I know who have lived to see the light of a new day.

4:58 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Anon said...

You're sooooooooooooo lucky, a 3 hour day at "work" some of us do at least 4!!

6:19 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

haha.. when i get pissed off i usually hit someone, slam a door, then visit someone's blog!

this post is pretty special.. it's actually punctuated with swear words which is pretty cool..

never seen that before :)

9:28 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

you know balushi told me he will comment more on your blog if u turn word verification off? (4)

10:26 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

I would comment more on my if I turned the damn thing off...

I think I just might..

;)

11:25 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Harsha said...

this post sound so a la sam.

5:25 PM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home