Sunday, May 21, 2006

Secret, Private, No Info IP’s – Tainted will Kiss Ass

I want one of these!
Note to the one who really knows how to do things, PRIVATE:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


To whom it may concern,

You have managed to tweak my interest and even inspire envy. As I spend more time blogging and watching my statistics, I get the pleasure of seeing and learning about people, places and technology. I am indeed, rather daft when it comes to advancing internet usage.

None the less, I pay close attention to my stats and what they have to tell me. I am now accustomed to multinational IP’s showing up on my screen, along with a bizarre and often entertaining list of words that people have looked up in numerous search engines, before landing on my blog. I have learned to pinpoint certain comments and decipher which IP’s they have come from, thus allowing me a small stance on anonymous lovers and haters.

But you my friend have forced me to raise an eyebrow. When I saw the above IP, giving no information at all about you or your whereabouts, my initial response was, “How might Tainted get one of those”? I did ask a friend of mine, only he wasn’t able to get me an immediate answer. I am an impatient woman.

I appreciate your privacy, but might you allow an admirer some inside information, if there is any, of course? How might I get an IP as glorious as your own?

I am impatiently waiting your favorable response.

Sincerely,



Tainted Female
Swear Meeeeestress - Without the swear-words for the sake of ass-kissing and hopes of getting something she deems valuable in return for the polite request.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey TF , what are talking about ?? start kissing please :)

4:20 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

It's NOT you, clearly since you don't know what I'm on about. lol. Besides, I see your IP, in Jordan hun. Can't be you.

lol

Good morning.

4:45 PM, May 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi: Just checking in and catching up. I don't know if you go back on the old posts I commented on one. I think I'll just read the rest until I get current I won't comment no matter how much you make me laugh or cry. Missing you and glad to be catching up...xx

5:35 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Laart,

You are, always have been, and always will be one of my favorite people...

And you know I love having you here... and feel sorry, I've pulled you away from our second home to check up on me.

Yes, I get the comments on the old entries as well... do you needn't worry.

Umwah. Much, much, much love.

6:05 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

hi SM... i'm glad to see you're taking up your new name :)

i was actually contemplating posting about the ppl who visit my blog from my stat counter and do not comment.. i have this reoccuring IP address from a kuwaiti ministry, a jordanian ministry, and a residential address from a fixed location in the UK and i am sure they have not commented on my blog with a nick ever.

but their visiting habits are as regular as clockwork.

7:03 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Buj,

You have msn? add me please.

7:16 PM, May 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do get this kind of visits also but the different here in the referral site they indicate that \ “referral locked ” , anyhow this kind of IP you only get it from theInternet Assigned Numbers Authority, so I guess only ETISALAT can have such an IP address and as far as I know this kind of IP address is allocated to be used in the private network and not for the public network.

11:40 AM, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buj, i also have reoccuring IP address from a kuwaiti ministry!! i guess he is watching all the UAE blogger , good for us

11:42 AM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

advents.. two visits from kuwait don't mean they are on all the UAE blogs my friend :)

might be a guy checking out blogs during lunch break :)

2:14 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home