Monday, July 31, 2006

Comparison... Morning Thoughts.

Whites in the West…

Killed countless Native Indians with disease in the past…

They are compensated by being given small parts of the city as ‘Reserves’, don’t pay the high taxes that the rest of us do, among a few other benefits they’re given along those lines.

Native Indians are not demanding more land, nor are they violently abusing the rest of the world for the suffering of their ancestors.

Hitler is responsible for the Holocaust.

If the Germans don’t wish to compensate the Jews, why are the Arab/Muslims being forced to do so? Why does the rest of the world still feel obligated to stand by Israel because of guilt for something that happened to their ancestors which had nothing to do with us?

These are no more than simple thoughts that I’ve not bothered to research. And I’ve just woken up, so I’m pretty sure that most of these things are mumbled thoughts. I think I was dreaming about these things or something. The first things on my mind today.

9 Comments:

Blogger inmotion said...

Nothing can be said anymore after yesterday's massacre.

That has effectively torn apart my faith in the good of this world.

3:24 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

Native Americans have been demanding land, and they do abuse the government - they just aren't heard.

Meanwhile, suffering is a central part of Jewish philosophy. Its been beaten into them, by their holy books, by their parents, by their family, by their community. They believe that their suffering is above and beyond what any group has experienced. This belief is exactly what is the biggest obstacle to peace - they just don't see other people's suffering as their own. This is why their responses are so disproportionate, and why they seem heartless.

I found this out by talking to a few friends of mine, but its a well researched topic (academically, if youre interested in reading papers).

Oh, and GET WELL SOON

LOL

7:37 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

The damn card is blocked psamtani!

And demanding something and forcefully taking something are two completely different concepts!

7:56 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

Try it now

And understanding something and supporting it are two completely different concepts!

8:06 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Psamtani...

I really have nothing to say about that...

All I can do is wonder what your point is? What you hoped to conceive by posting that?

8:54 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

just found it funny, is all...

twas the second hit for 'get well soon' on images.google.com

9:33 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Ok... let me rephrase that thought... I did mention I hadn't woken up in the morning when I wrote this.

If Israel can't make Germany pay "with lives" for the sake of revenge of the past... why should Lebanon pay?

Fair enough?

9:50 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

The one thing I noticed in most pro-Israel blogs... (You remember when I said I'd check them out in your blog Buj?) was that they all placed the Holocaust and this situation in the same paragraphs.

I suppose that's the point I was trying to make this morning. Arab's have nothing to do with it. If it's revenge they want (or sorrow & pity), they need to search for it in the guilty, not the innocent.

By the way, this something from DR's blog you ALL should read:

Fantastic, informative article concerning Israel/Palestine.

9:55 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

great article... ill get back to this w/ a comment in a bit

10:17 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home