Saturday, July 29, 2006

F*cking Paki Son of a Bitch

If you think I’m being racist, you can shut the fuck up. I’m referring to this ONE Pakistani who has called me more than 50 fucking times in the last 24hrs, only to hang up seconds after (or even before) I answer.

I’ve called him back. The first time I firmly told him to stop calling. The second time, was hours later when I decided maybe he didn’t understand English, so I had the maid call him. Out of her whole 10 minute conversation, as her voice became more and more aggressive I understood one word: Gandu.

Clearly, she wasn’t impressed either. When she hung up, she explained that he told her that he got my number from someone there and he loved me. What the FUCK? Prick. He didn’t stop calling. I turned off my phone for hours only to turn it on and have him calling again seconds later.

What the FUCK is it about some people repeatedly miss-calling Dubai mobiles from abroad? I’ve called Etisalat only to be informed I need to make a complaint with the police. Fuck that shit – Do YOU know what a hassle it is to file a complaint with them here? I’d rather contact the Pakistani authorities.

I ask Etisalat for their number – I’m told I need to ask the Pakistani Embassy for the correct department.

I called the damn embassy. They’re closed. FUCK. There’s FUCK ALL I can do about it, until morning at least. And since I called him back from my father’s number, he now has two numbers to dial repeatedly.

He has called three fucking times since I started typing this post, already. Fucking Paki! I hope you get anal-raped and end up choking to death on your own tongue.

This isn’t the first time I’ve had some missed-call stalker doing this. No! I’ve had them from India – once it was a little boy who I eventually made cry that he ran and told his daddy, who then called me to give me an earful, until I told him about Etisalat keeping records and problems I will make if he and his son don’t shove it. I believe by the end of that conversation the little twit lost his phone privlidges.

Another time it was some Pilipino lesbian. She’d actually wait for me to answer sometimes. And if I did, she’d tell me how much she loved me and wanted to meet me for ‘good sex’. This bitch was calling 24 hours – I mean I seriously wondered when the fuck she slept; at maximum only an hour would go by before she rang again. I was pregnant and VERY fucking irritable. I ended up changing my damn number because of her.

And now… Now it’s a FUCKING PAKI, whose number by the way, is +923348810945. Does anyone else in the UAE get this shit?

And do you think diverting all calls to the Police Headquarters force them to deal with this psychotic phone abuser, or would I get in shit?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happens if you forward it to him? Will he end up leaving himself voicemail?

I've often wanted a way to auto-blacklist numbers on my phone, most often when I get calls from outsourcing companies in India wanting to write software for me - even after I tell them I am a software engineer. Sheesh.

Good luck.

Ross.

10:00 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Destitute Rebel said...

you sure have a fun life. its good you did'nt try the pakistani telecom or didnt get through to the embassy it would have been a serious waste of time.

2:10 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Lizza said...

Good heavens, Tainted.

I'm at a loss for words.

4:53 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:05 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Elton John once sang a song and some of the words go like this: 'There's something about the way you look tonight, takes my breath away..blah'

LOL

The sun shines bright whenever you post kiddo, even the friggin sand storm disappeared this AM, surely there's something about the way you look.

Don't you have a phone which would only enable you receive a call from listed numbers? Sony Ericsson's P910i has that kinda facility. Check it out or take mine if you want. Tell me when along with pick-up details and I send you my (bank) wire details.

Be cool.

Cheers.

12:12 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Ross... good question...

Since despite the threats made to him yesterday - when I was certain he wouldn't call back... he did. Three or four times today... but again it was only in the evening when the embassy was closed.

DR... I'm thinking now I'm going to have to. This is insane. I'm keeping the phone switched off 75% of the time since he started.. and he still isn't letting up.

Louis (it's easier than your new nick)... Only Nokia's in this house.

And stop flattering me. ;) I like it.. but it's not necessary.

4:12 AM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger The Rendezvous said...

Hey that was just awkward..n nasty

I suppose he had the guts for 50 calls..

2:57 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home