Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Good Pakistani & Drop Bombs on Israel Already

Aman is one of the guys that works with my father. He lives here on our land and often comes in to the house to chat with my family. We all like him a lot, and he’s become a family friend to make things short. Some nights (my parents sleep around 8pm) he comes in to use the internet in the living room, where he talks with his family back home in Pakistan through webcam – among other internet activities that all of us know about, and none of us really mind him doing.

Anyway, I just went to the kitchen to get me some coffee and make that baby kitty’s milk. I found him there. Thank God for Aman. I told him about my Paki-phone-stalker and he called the guy. He explained to him that if he persisted we would open a case because the number he was calling is in the Sheikhs name (my father’s mobile is a government line). The guy tried to excuse his multiple calls as a mistake before Aman made him shut the fuck up threatening the absolute worst.

I doubt this sick Paki will be calling here again – in fact, he hasn’t since Aman called him. Thank God for Aman. I’d have gone nuts if I had to take more ringing.

On to another topic – though I’m fully against violence, I’m starting to see Israel’s way in believing you must use violence to end it. I believe we need to drop a bomb on Israel once and for all to end the violence. And I believe any civilian life’s lost in the process would be minimal to the numbers that Israel has, does and will continue to collectively kill should they be allowed to continue, and thus are warranted. And these thoughts are inspired by the new information Taunted mentions and I linked here.


How's this for catching up? Three posts in just a few hours!

Ohh... And because this post covers two completely different topics, I might as well through in a third. SD has gone and done something good - if I weren't worried about blogger getting banned in general, let alone my own blog I would participate... I hope many other's do, and these little baby's are posted on random hosts across the web.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tainted Female said...

Balushi...

Did you say over at Taunted's blog that the holocast didn't happen?

You should understand rage, no?

10:58 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

heres where you lose me... you claim to be taking the stance that Israel's techniques are unethical - and that's the reason you oppose them in the first place. Yet you're in favor of exactly the same approach.

You can blame it on rage, but thats no excuse - the Israelis probably do the same. The only difference then is that Israel is strong while the Arabs are weak.

And I believe any civilian life’s lost in the process would be minimal to the numbers that Israel has, does and will continue to collectively kill should they be allowed to continue, and thus are warranted.
Another argument that could just as easily be turned on its head.

11:11 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Psamtani…

LOL! I guess you missed the part in my profile where I mentioned I’m a living contradiction, huh?

Shall I explain that in detail for you? I’m an incredibly passionate person, in both negative and positive aspects of that word. I’m sensitive and emotional. And I have a number of irrational thoughts based on emotions. I voice them. This one is NOT one I stand by (even a short while after typing it out here). But it doesn’t change the fact that those were my thoughts and my beliefs at the time. It also doesn’t change the reasoning I had to think along those lines, or the fact that this belief may one day be a solidified permanent one. I change my mind often about emotional topics.

To rationalize these thoughts for you… What other answer is there? Israel is not being stopped. They have behaved this way for years and they most likely will continue to do so. There is no other country (other than maybe the US since Bush got into office) that I know of, that has such a violent long-lived history that is STILL present today.

The Israeli/Palestine conflict - it’s a disgrace. And if you know your history you’d see how neither the Israeli’s nor the Palestinians are wrong in believing a part of this land is theirs. In fact, the blame lies on the Brits for the most part (as far as I can remember). The current problem lies in the borders and the Palestinian states occupied by Israel and backed by the US. Israel’s intent to take more than what’s theirs is nothing more than greed & since they can’t seem to get it approved on paper, they’re attempting to take it by force. Their mass deceit and selfishness and absolute disregard for morals is something that simply blows my mind.

If I were a single host of a fatal contagious disease that would infect another person just by viewing me, hearing me, or whatever… whether I knew about it or not wouldn’t someone believe my promt death is the only solution?

Now, I’m not saying these are rational thoughts. I’m not saying that this is how I’m thinking at present. I’m explaining the thoughts that were going through my itsi-bitsi-teeni-weenie head while writing that.

All clear?

12:01 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

Looks like Syria is taking up your call to arms. That living contradiction statement is a fine weapon in an argument, I may adopt it myself ;)

If we're blaming the Brits though, shouldn't we also blame France, the UN and the Ottomans? Since when has nation building ever been a clear process? If you think about it, invasion wasn't really considered morally wrong until not so long ago - without invasion and occupation we wouldn't have nations at all, would we?

4:31 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

your highness...no no no...violence beget violence...we CANNOT advocate that!

4:23 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

"you advocate violence on israel because all you arabs hate us and you want to drive us into the sea.

now that yisrael is strong you are scared of us but you secretly still want to destroy us. you are the same as khamas, they preach with bombs and you preach in your little blog thinking we cannot hear you.
"

hehe.. this is a joke ok..? it's coz no israelis commented so i thought i should take their views and express them in such an israeli-way!

9:56 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

rofl @ Buj...

Before I read your last sentence I thought, "Who and where the FUCK was that typed, and HOW did I miss it?"

LOL.

You got me.

10:03 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home